Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Increased movement speed

Discussion on Increased movement speed within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was messing around with t search when I think I found something. I think I fooled the client into thinking I'm using a 2 hander. Thanks to unknownone's itemtype editor, I made the client think I was wearing a bow. For me, thats not much. But for a female small character, they could make use of the increase jump speed whilst still wearing their normal equipment.

Edit: Weee
In the process of testing this...

Edit 2:
Well, It seems that the memory address is dynamic.

Meh.. Oh well. At least my non-rb tao is using his bs as a bow lol.
Old 08/25/2006, 14:28   #2

if u are using your bs as a bow, do you still have to use right click to attack or now u left click and it uses magic?
Old 08/25/2006, 15:47   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Orochisuke@Aug 11 2006, 21:04
I was messing around with t search when I think I found something. I think I fooled the client into thinking I'm using a 2 hander. Thanks to unknownone's itemtype editor, I made the client think I was wearing a bow. For me, thats not much. But for a female small character, they could make use of the increase jump speed whilst still wearing their normal equipment.

Edit: Weee
In the process of testing this...

Edit 2:
Well, It seems that the memory address is dynamic.

Meh.. Oh well. At least my non-rb tao is using his bs as a bow lol.
if u pm me wat to search for i can get the non dynamic offset and make a program for you.
Old 08/25/2006, 17:06   #4

lol just use Cyclone hack for fast movespeed