Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My COpartner wont pickup.

Discussion on My COpartner wont pickup. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guyz, my co partner used to pick up gold and mets and refined items etc when i set it up as default. now it completely misses everything, even when i set it to all. anyone wanna help me out here, im kinda usin to hunt mets atm but wtf is the use oif that if it just leaves them there on the ground for others to keep it.
Well thanks if u can, if not **** off. :P
Old 08/08/2006, 20:29   #2

wtf?
Old 08/09/2006, 04:31   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by bishopeice@Aug 9 2006, 01:13
Hey guyz, my co partner used to pick up gold and mets and refined items etc when i set it up as default. now it completely misses everything, even when i set it to all. anyone wanna help me out here, im kinda usin to hunt mets atm but wtf is the use oif that if it just leaves them there on the ground for others to keep it.
well i did have an entire thread 19+ pages long on copartner and probelms.. why not go read that?
Old 08/09/2006, 04:31   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by bishopeice@Aug 9 2006, 01:13
well i did have an entire thread 19+ pages long on copartner and probelms.. why not go read that?
Old 08/09/2006, 05:39   #5

Double post..tsk tsk :P

The COpartner problems are coming from memory errors in the actual client.

-einhornchen