Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request: Golden Tornado Effect

Discussion on Request: Golden Tornado Effect within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/25/2006, 09:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
ya but didnt they remove that nado because it made lag O.o but now they brought it back are they ever gana make up ther minds >.>
Old 12/25/2006, 09:34   #17

elite*gold: 0
then agin i do like the golden nado batter then the blue one =/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where Is The Tornado Folder In c3/effect?
01/16/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
It used to be zf2-e236 What is it now?
WTB Europe CD-Key + golden medal/krall molar/Golden lepharist crest on Suthran
12/12/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
All is in the title Tout est dans le titre Pm me or write here
Yellow Tornado Effect! Download it Now!
11/09/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 44 Replies
Hey everyone, I know for a fact many Conquer Fire Taoists Loved the New Yellow Tornado that Conquer Online created, Not everyone, But Most of you Fire users from what i've heard prefered it. But also Many people said to was to big, and covered to many Targets. So what i've done is made Tornado stay the same way as Blue Tornado basicly with the same Shape and Size, BUT, INSTED it gets the same Color Effects as the Yellow Large Tornado Visual Effects, So basicly its the Normal Blue Tornado...
Tornado effect
06/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
i want the white nado i dnt know how to change anybody can show me how plsssssssss :cry: text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=New Nado really makes me LAGGY :((' border='0' alt='New Nado really makes me LAGGY :((' />
Golden Tornado Spell Icon?
06/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi, i was wandering since the new update if someone could change the purple tornado icon to a golden/ yellow one? I have seen this before but i have searched and cannot find it. If anyone has a link to it then please post. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.