Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone know the URL to old CO page...

Discussion on anyone know the URL to old CO page... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone know the old url to the old retrive password site for CO. i tried to it but it wouldnt work. TQ's GMs are lame so might as well try retriving it solo if possible.
Old 07/20/2006, 19:56   #2

like co2.91.com? or the old conqueronline layout?
Old 07/21/2006, 00:14   #3

i dont think it exists anymore.. the alpha site was..

and the alpha forum was

but the main co has always been :S
Old 07/21/2006, 04:30   #4

There is a link somewhere to the original co site for co1, I can't remember where it was though but it's on this vast forum somewhere
Old 07/21/2006, 14:11   #5

Ok why are three replies to this topic if not one fuking person actually posted what he was looking for... Apparently this forum just likes to spam instead of helping....

Anyways original CO website....
I think u can still get the old clients an patches there... i was able to a few mths ago...
*wish ppl would stop posting useless ****, but it'll never happen*

*Edit. umm SS i kicked u from my guild since u havnt been online in like a month or two o.O*