Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling in Lab4

Discussion on Leveling in Lab4 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm in Lab4 leveling last night, using 1337 tools found on here for automation and my tool is set to disconnect when duration hits 5. At lvl 111 warrior, some of my equipment only has 40 duration. I gained roughly 50 percent overnight, but was logged off when I woke up this morning. I logged back on to find out my duration on some of my equipment was at 5. So the program worked as it should.

My question is:

Is there a way to increase my duration (without using Kylin gems) or is there a way to repair and get back into lab easily? Ideally, I would like to gain more than 50 percent towards a level before I have to go out and repair and use up 2000 vp. Or is that the way it is supposed to work? If so, I need to get a lot more VP.

Thanks,

Uber Noob
Old 07/12/2006, 23:21   #2

Well, no you're gonna have to leave to repair, but what you can do is Speedhacked SM runs. Unfortunately theres no working bot for this, but the exp is a lot quicker and your dura takes much longer to decrease.
Old 07/12/2006, 23:31   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by noelm@Jul 12 2006, 23:21
Well, no you're gonna have to leave to repair, but what you can do is Speedhacked SM runs. Unfortunately theres no working bot for this, but the exp is a lot quicker and your dura takes much longer to decrease.
speedhacks ar client side and will never raise the speed of attacking same as getting exp.

Maybe if yo make an archer which get faster VP you just use CoPartner with A couple of noobs in team, and when you have 4000 vp (goes quick with high level) then you go to lab take the stuff of your warrior repair and go back...
Old 07/12/2006, 23:47   #4

warrior lvl 111 gets good exp in lab 2 and if you have a good wand you can easily kill 60-80 bladelings per superman..... oh and btw, warriors sux for boting ^^
Old 07/13/2006, 00:00   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by toreddo+Jul 12 2006, 23:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toreddo @ Jul 12 2006, 23:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--noelm@Jul 12 2006, 23:21
speedhacks ar client side and will never raise the speed of attacking same as getting exp.

Maybe if yo make an archer which get faster VP you just use CoPartner with A couple of noobs in team, and when you have 4000 vp (goes quick with high level) then you go to lab take the stuff of your warrior repair and go back... [/b][/quote]
i didnt say the speedhack raised attack speed. what it does is make you get around quicker, which is extremely handy when hopping between spawns.
Old 07/13/2006, 03:00   #6

kk ima leet warr ... lol ye u wanna stay in lab 2 till ur 115 and yes speed hack does help it saves lots of time jumping from spawn to spawn. kk in lab 2 the max time u should be waiting for SM to come back is like 10secs if u get tht big spawn which is split into 2 ... but r right beside each other. Well ye u shud try to lvl ur self using SM cause yes its true Warrz do suck at boting ... the only time u need to bot is when u get to lab 4 cause the spawns there suck so it gets really boring waiting for SM to come around lol ... so bot over night when u goto lab 4 ... its faster and lvl by hand during day