Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COPartner & Bot Jail

Discussion on COPartner & Bot Jail within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i heard that using COPartner 2 keep stigging during plvl time is sending u 2 jail bot... is that true?
Old 07/09/2006, 17:12   #2

Wouldnt think so less people put the stig time too short
Old 07/09/2006, 18:01   #3

i need to be sure coz i dont want my acc in bot jail
Old 07/09/2006, 19:01   #4

i dought it ... hmm well y not just try with a noob acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot Jail!
01/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey!!! I have a question. Are there bots or some hacks which can help me to go out of Botjail?????? Thanks for answer!
need some help on how to get out of jail >.>
10/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
guys i heard from my friend there is a way to get out of jail !!! yes botjail is client side BUT the maps aren't so u could probably swap the bot jail map with the mining map and get urself red or black and go to normal jail. one problem though i can't figure which map is which >.> could some1 help me out plz? think u need to rename the map
Bot jail
07/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I got put in bot jail for having a custom template and I don't know how to get out... cuz idk how i would get the dbs to my character without ordrin them on another acc. and takin them to the one in bot jail... if thats the case im screwed too cuz idk how to venture to bot jail..........
Jail
05/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
hey ppl. I have a lvl 11x FB on Cabal NA and lately Ive noticed that people go to jail, but come out the next minute. So im wondering, how do people get out of jail so fast? Am i missing something? I dnt go to jail much, but when i do i usually wait the 145 minutes.help apprecitaed. Thnx :) ~Testing
Bot Jail
08/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
just an idea on bot jail.... is it possible to like erm... get out of it via packet editing since the new bot jail allows people to erm.. visit and get out for free? :?