Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What the Hell!

Discussion on What the Hell! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/09/2006, 23:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by silverzebra@Jul 9 2006, 23:00
lol first he showed you a super dragon gem then closed the window trade it again but with a normal gem and you were to lazy to check if it was super and pressed ok i played diablo and they used this there to
no1 falls for that now days.....
Old 07/10/2006, 08:56   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by executive@Jul 9 2006, 08:07
Now i dont care what people say! You can call me a noob, I dont care.

This is the problem,,i was trading a person who said that they had a super dragon gem and i saw it and they did have a super dragon gem BUT. When we traded i checked again if it was asuper dragon gem it was then i click ok and when i looked in inventory It was normal. So my first thought was WTF!!!!!!!!!!

But on second thought i realised she must of had a program that could change the name of the gem.

So onc eagain in the trade box when we trade it SHOWED SUPER DRAGON GEM!!

Can anyone think of y this happened or what it was she used?
executive, did the trade window close?
or did it stay on when u made the trade?
Old 07/10/2006, 10:19   #18

This is bullshit, the first poster is a fool plain and simple. If such a hack were relz, IT WOULD BE KNOWN. Someone on some server would be trading NDG however much they are worth on your server (generally 40kk+), and someone would take notice, and post it on CO forums. And when 15 other people from that server go and see it, they will post too.

The only way this could possibly work, is if a lvl2 member had it, and was smart enough to barely ever do it. Definately not with a Refined gem, as thats just a ******* waste.

Pay attention when you trade, and you wont get ****** over.
Old 07/11/2006, 19:09   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by executive@Jul 9 2006, 08:07
Now i dont care what people say! You can call me a noob, I dont care.

This is the problem,,i was trading a person who said that they had a super dragon gem and i saw it and they did have a super dragon gem BUT. When we traded i checked again if it was asuper dragon gem it was then i click ok and when i looked in inventory It was normal. So my first thought was WTF!!!!!!!!!!

But on second thought i realised she must of had a program that could change the name of the gem.

So onc eagain in the trade box when we trade it SHOWED SUPER DRAGON GEM!!

Can anyone think of y this happened or what it was she used?
hey dumbshit a super dragon gem and a normal dragon gem look the same so next time double check the gem because you got scammed SHITCAKE
Old 07/12/2006, 07:22   #20

the same hapen for me but w arc +1coat I trade kylin to coat
and after that I see coat only no +1
Old 07/12/2006, 13:00   #21

I only reas the first post, cuz I donīt have much time.

Maybe that guy showed you a SDG and when you traded again for the deal, he just put in a norm draggy?
Old 07/12/2006, 13:20   #22

Well read this thread and you'll all know what caused you seeing super gems everywhere , and it's without smoking crack !!!!!!!!!

Old 07/14/2006, 12:29   #23

Lol u think im to lazy to check if a super dragon gem is a super dragon gem if he closes the trade window!

lol u might do that but I DONT!

I am still believe that that noob has a hack. Jus like the others said it might be like the artmoney hack..

If anyone has heard of such a hack that can change a gems type plese post here!
Old 07/14/2006, 12:34   #24

ok the thing is this allmsot happened to me but it was a scam not a hack or thing u probs jsut didnt open ur eyes 'when they trade u first time they put in a suepr gem then when they drade again they put a normal ' some tiems u dont evan think to look
Old 07/16/2006, 17:22   #25

dude someone sent u a faked itemtype.dat so all normal dragongems are shown u as supers ........ has he sent u a file be4 trading?