Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

banned for speedhack?

Discussion on banned for speedhack? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well i was wondering if anyone here has been banned from using the speedhack and if its detectable or it just looks like ur lagging.
Old 07/07/2006, 16:24   #2

If you keep jumping really fast, someone could report you, but you could just say I was downloading something off of bittorent. I would not recommend it in cities because then it is just too obvious, but in unpopulated areas its usually fine.
Old 07/22/2006, 23:47   #3

any way it gets lag when u jamp more than 3 times
Old 07/23/2006, 03:18   #4

females FTW =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
If one accoutn banned, all accounts on same email banned?
09/20/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
^^^ Anybody know? Cuz I think I'll need to change my email... IMMIDIATELY lol...
If one of your accounts is banned, are they all banned?
03/27/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
This would be really helpful, because as of now, one of my accounts could be banned? or it is the bug? because I can't get on any of them... "incorrect id" blah blah
Metin2 Speedhack don't work! Metin2 Speedhack arbeitet nicht.
02/14/2008 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Ich habe alles gemacht wie es verlangt wird. Metin 2 geöffnet Metin Power und Trainer geöffnet In Metin 2 eingeloggt Während Spiel, Werte eingestellt ctrl+* und ctrl+* gedrückt Waffe und Rüssi aus und angezogen keine Änderung des Speeds gemerkt
how to steal items without being banned/ip banned?
11/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
what i'm trying to say is,when you trade items,or drop them then have other chars to pick them up,is there anyway to avoid getting banned?thanks.
Speedhack users!! banned!~!
01/10/2007 - Eudemons Online - 33 Replies
CHECK THIS COOL PAGE: http://bbs.eudemonsonline.com/showthread.php?t=173 18 Or you may read this: Speedhack Botters Being Banned! Over 100 players have been banned for 10 days for using Speedhack in Eudemons Online. Speedhack is a kind of bots that could enable abnormal speed-up movement in the game. This cheating behavior has broken the end user agreement and is unfair to other players. From now on, using any pattern of third party software (bots, etc) will lead to a permanent ban. Once...