Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help w/ artmoney

Discussion on help w/ artmoney within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I dl it and i just gota know how to edit my money i duno what to do after you get to the artmoney menu
Old 06/04/2006, 09:05   #2

The Main CO Forum is made for that...
Old 06/04/2006, 09:19   #3

why do u guys have to be so strict its not a completly noob question like WHYBOTNOWORK HELPPLZ

first of all this is what u do
1:get a rare amount of money in inv. 3872 or something
2:go to artmoney, select process conquer2.0 or whatever else ur doing
3:then go to search and type in exactly what number u withdrew
4: the first value on the left that comes out left click once and u will see the number u searched for
5:right click the number and edit it
6: then it works

BTW:for me it doesnt show the value to the person i traded to. only me so i dunno if it works.
Old 06/04/2006, 09:25   #4

I said that too cose they are many posts that explain how to use it, people just never use the search button...its not soooo hard !

<<<<<<----------
Old 06/04/2006, 09:26   #5

**** i cant help but keep saying this...my sig owns :P
Old 06/04/2006, 13:20   #6

See I'm now going to spend the entire day telling everyone who flames how they are ruining the website. If you'll kindly look at my posting history, my point will be made, and a simple: "You are not supposed to post questions in this forum" would have sufficed. Instead, you insulted the threadmaker, making him/her seem like a complete idiot, you killed the 56kers, and contributed to the degridation of the forums. As such:
Old 06/08/2006, 03:00   #7

hey my thread got moved here so its not my fault
Old 06/08/2006, 03:02   #8

hm .. just search next time a lil bit there r many threads about it !