Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If Cotobo ever does get fixed...

Discussion on If Cotobo ever does get fixed... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I from my personal prefrence feel that the dissconnect feature with a player being blue, red and black should be removed. CoTobo has caused many gem prices to drop in servers such as a ref draggy which used to be worth 8m is now worth 5.5m. Mine pking should be part of the game and not limited to people who just run 30 clients and mine all day. Is there anyone that agrees with me?
Old 05/31/2006, 03:13   #2

it is already fixed...lol
Old 05/31/2006, 03:14   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by relax@May 31 2006, 03:13
it is already fixed...lol
I mean to the point that everything works and a new update comes out i.e v .036
Old 05/31/2006, 03:18   #4

o i c, sry for misunderstanding.
Old 05/31/2006, 03:24   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweethome@May 31 2006, 03:11
I from my personal prefrence feel that the dissconnect feature with a player being blue, red and black should be removed. CoTobo has caused many gem prices to drop in servers such as a ref draggy which used to be worth 8m is now worth 5.5m. Mine pking should be part of the game and not limited to people who just run 30 clients and mine all day. Is there anyone that agrees with me?
dude stfu if you dont like it dont do it youre stupid *** just wants free gems fromminners

its pointless to even post this because you im sure are the "only" one who wants this

drops in gem prices are good stupid *** it makes buying them that much more easy

and if you have the bot then WHY not just bot yourself and get your own gems and not complain about other people

Really think about it you run your own minners you can get all the gems they sell and have them for yourself when ever you need them. not to mention money

if you dont like it then do something yourself about it

like make a anti log out hack where you hack the server and all of tws dragonballs aswell and not worry about being a poor noob

seriously wtf comeing to a hacking community complaining about something that dont even hurt the game but helps it

gtfo
Old 05/31/2006, 03:48   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by mralexleet+May 30 2006, 20:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mralexleet @ May 30 2006, 20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sweethome@May 31 2006, 03:11
dude stfu if you dont like it dont do it youre stupid *** just wants free gems fromminners

its pointless to even post this because you im sure are the "only" one who wants this

drops in gem prices are good stupid *** it makes buying them that much more easy

and if you have the bot then WHY not just bot yourself and get your own gems and not complain about other people

Really think about it you run your own minners you can get all the gems they sell and have them for yourself when ever you need them. not to mention money

like make a anti log out hack where you hack the server and all of tws dragonballs aswell and not worry about being a poor noob

seriously wtf comeing to a hacking community complaining about something that dont even hurt the game but helps it

gtfo [/b][/quote]
Quite idotic statement too me. The only thing the low gem prices seem to help out, have been db sales. Ever since tobo, the db prices have been going up and up and up while the price of every other item in the game goes down. Even if you do say, use tobo to mine gems for money, it just means you have to more and more and more, until your mining mass amounts for 1 db. Seriously, think a little bit more before posting next time.
Old 05/31/2006, 05:01   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowkiller+May 31 2006, 03:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shadowkiller @ May 31 2006, 03:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -mralexleet@May 30 2006, 20:24
<!--QuoteBegin--Sweethome
Quote:
@May 31 2006, 03:11
I from my personal prefrence feel that the dissconnect feature with a player being blue, red and black should be removed.* CoTobo has caused many gem prices to drop in servers such as a ref draggy which used to be worth 8m is now worth 5.5m.* Mine pking should be part of the game and not limited to people who just run 30 clients and mine all day.* Is there anyone that agrees with me?

dude stfu if you dont like it dont do it youre stupid ass just wants free gems fromminners

drops in gem prices are good stupid ass it makes buying them that much more easy

gtfo
Quite idotic statement too me. The only thing the low gem prices seem to help out, have been db sales. Ever since tobo, the db prices have been going up and up and up while the price of every other item in the game goes down. Even if you do say, use tobo to mine gems for money, it just means you have to more and more and more, until your mining mass amounts for 1 db. Seriously, think a little bit more before posting next time. [/b][/quote]
Thank you lol. And that is true Db Prices have gone up almost 1m in my server and every gem price besides supers has gone down. It hurts me to the point that if I don't mine a super I can't afford buying shit such as moonboxes because I'm spending to much on db's. And to mrale I'm not complaining. If I was complaining you would know. I'm just stating something that might help raise prices back. I'm sure my shit in game is better then your's and I don't run 15 mining bots like yourself. I don't make a lot of posts on here but I'm very aware of what to post and what not to post so think before speaking out of your ass next time.
Old 05/31/2006, 08:30   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweethome@May 30 2006, 21:11
Hell no I do not agree with your opinion that the auto disconnect feature should be removed from future versions of Cotobo.

I was an "honest" miner for a long time. Even though I knew miner bots were available I never looked into them because I wanted to remain a straight-up player in the game. I have two monitors side by side while I play, on one monitor I'd observe my miner while playing an active character on the other. Whenever pkers came around I'd equip a weapon in my inventory and fight them. This was all well and good for awhile, I had to keep a constant eye on myself but it was ok. At least it was alright up to the point that a gazillion people decided it would be fun to go through all the mines and dc the botters. So then I was not only fending off the actual mine pkers, but I was constantly being distracted as well by this vast new army of "bot dc'ers". Mining became an absolute, unquestionable, royal and certified pain in the *** at that point and it was then that I decided to get aquainted with the wonderful, wonderful world of miner bots.

What kind of support do you actually expect to receive here, making a suggestion like that?

Old 06/01/2006, 07:14   #9

well i think if CO. wanted to stop bots just stop pll. being able to PK in miners! i only bot in mines.. as Co puts out to few gems and there is not one good quest worth doing... why?? because they want us to pay for DB. there gready. just make things worth doing in the game and most pll. will play the game without bots hacks etc,etc... yes????
Old 06/01/2006, 15:51   #10

I just use the ore dropper xD! DC is well... Pointless?
Old 06/01/2006, 15:55   #11

There are a lot of people who just go around DCing AFK miners anyway. All you need to do is whack 'm once with a noob and bam. You can then DC more by walking around blue.
Old 06/01/2006, 17:19   #12

man I wish gem prices would drop in the server I play, a normal moon or violet is starting out at 1kk each. I dont even bother to mine anymore there is always 100+ people in any chosen mine. I get dcd more from lag then pkers running around. ohh and leave the auto DC, thats one of the biggest things about the program
Old 06/01/2006, 17:53   #13

normal gems are usually more expensive in the nondragon-pheonix-rainbow area because they are needed for reborn
Old 06/01/2006, 18:51   #14

i see no problem with cotobo... 10+ miners is a bit over the top though.
Old 06/01/2006, 22:44   #15

the dc part with red black blue names was great save ur miner alot of the time....I just had it wherte it would dc if sum 1 flashed I think saved my miner alot but than again it has died at times I guess it all depends on what char the mine pker hits if it aint u ur in luckand dc