Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If Cotobo ever does get fixed...

Discussion on If Cotobo ever does get fixed... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/01/2006, 22:50   #16

elite*gold: 0
b4 when i used to mine bot i tried many ways to get as many gems as possible. as I soon learned the d/c option not too usefull when there are so many mine dc'ers. relogging 8 miners than constantly dc's gives me a headach and is a pain in the ***. wut i do now (well i dont mine anymore) is just put gem d/c on every them and turn blue/red/black name d/c off. Also, i put a lvl 70 water in the mines to rev my miners if they die, if i get pked i dont lose any gems bc cotobo d/ces me when I get ANY gem. this method works best for me and much easier on ur brain lol.
Old 06/01/2006, 22:54   #17

clear it got fixed !! just wait....
Old 06/04/2006, 00:26   #18

COBO TOBO IS CRAZY SCreW U HATerS... ITS A GAME TOOL LIVE WITH IT>
Old 06/04/2006, 05:34   #19

I may have missed this while skimming this topic but.. losing the DC feature would just mean that the mine Pkers would end up with the Gems anyway so.. DC or not DC the Gems are still in the game so the prices would be affected either way. Might as well stay with the person that mined it then the guy who bounces around the mine PKing miners.

Just my two cents.
Old 06/04/2006, 06:35   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by HappyGilmore@Jun 4 2006, 05:34
I may have missed this while skimming this topic but.. losing the DC feature would just mean that the mine Pkers would end up with the Gems anyway so.. DC or not DC the Gems are still in the game so the prices would be affected either way. Might as well stay with the person that mined it then the guy who bounces around the mine PKing miners.

Just my two cents.
Not really.

Without much pkers around u go afk for hours and hours without getting killed or dc. Before the bots boom there was way more active blackname players hunting miners...
Old 06/04/2006, 12:35   #21

Stop complaining about bot DC'ers and use your heads...
Most PKers in PC mines are black/red.
Most of the blue names are bot DCers.
Turn off disconnect on blue name and there you go...
You may die from time to time, but it's highly unlikely
overall you get DC'd much less.