Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO Part

Discussion on CO Part within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I Cannot use the cracked Co Partner.....Anyone can post another Co Part that have auto lvler and auto plvler?
Old 05/29/2006, 06:29   #2

the only other thing i know of is cs slayer bot in the files section bots and macros
Old 05/29/2006, 07:50   #3

now apply that to this forum and find the one i posted a few days ago. Im too tired to search for it myself
Old 05/29/2006, 08:44   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Heng4@May 29 2006, 06:18
I Cannot use the cracked Co Partner.....Anyone can post another Co Part that have auto lvler and auto plvler?
omg lol [SEARCH] >
Old 05/29/2006, 11:34   #5

Rorrim i Did download your emulatar and tq program but how to use no auto lvler?
Old 05/29/2006, 14:24   #6

One word everyone....TARD... enjoy

-einhornchen
Old 05/30/2006, 00:28   #7

*is not in a good mood* (fair warning)

play with it until you get it right or

just sit there eat a big, i mean BIG no HUGE bowl of cabbage with navy beans, chilli, squash, potatoes, eggs with a big side of rootbeer. Now close yourself in your room, no fan and wait until all that comes out in a huge smelly gas. And dont forget to inhale until you gag on your own farts. Then light a match.
>.<

Trust me, that will solve all your problems.

Actually you have to set it to plv then set your class (tro/war for melee water) enter monster name, chose which click, right or left, and let it run with pots, and all but the shield spot filled with an item. Make sure there will be no popups from anti virus software to disturb it. But be warned i heard from others it can be buggy. Never had that happen to me before. (Probly cause i always keep an eye on it)