Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone for the cordinates for p lvling

Discussion on anyone for the cordinates for p lvling within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone for the cordinates for p lvling

????
Old 04/28/2010, 15:39   #2

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
wat
Old 04/28/2010, 16:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mio View Post
wat
lol glad some1 finally said what everyone was thinking :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Random Cordinates
08/06/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hello, I am Nurreo33, a version of Necron33. I have been lately working in the hush trying to experiment a way of changing the cordinates of an NPC using cq_action code, I am working on a quest in which the player tries to follow an NPC to an end, It's like a Maze in which one fights to reach a last place and gain a reward,I do think It would be fun. My aim is, when the player talks to the NPC "In charge." and she tells him where to go She would change her cordinates. My first reference was...
the xx and yy cordinates?
12/07/2009 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
does any1 where i can find coordintes like xx and yy for the shaiya map of erina.. coordinates for mostly the main towns.. iam using the 10/22/09 trainer and there is teleport so i was wondering where the coordinates for the main towns in erina map are..
Free Account Lvling/P lvling =)
03/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hey :D ive just recently startedd playign Conquer again and don't have any gd acc anymore. So instead of starting frm scratch i was going to offer to train ppl's acc's or to P lvl acc's while you are needed somewee else or just simply can't be assed to do it yourself :) Put striaght. Im lving acc's and will do P lvling (if archer supplied) :D I will not try to hack the acc. :mad: I will not try to take any items from the acc. :mad: All i will do is lvl it and do p lvling if there is an...
lvling mi war
07/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
um can some 1 ell me how long it will take to lvl to 110 war lvl 88 rb soc lvl 70 elite +3 amor with norm rain elite club elite +2 sheild ref boots elite helmet lvl 82 +2 all items 40+ echament
Spiders cordinates in Misty Masrh
10/11/2006 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
Been lllooking a while now, what are the coordinates for spiders in misty marsh.