Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] CoBBoT v1.2 Alpha Test!

Discussion on [Release] CoBBoT v1.2 Alpha Test! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/15/2006, 17:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
wont u get sent to bot jail or be banned?
Old 05/15/2006, 17:19   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by vegetasupersaiyan6@May 15 2006, 17:09
wont u get sent to bot jail or be banned?
not if your smart with it, I've been botting a longggggg time and only had 2 old miners sent 2 bot jail (that was for bjx)
Old 05/15/2006, 17:24   #18

Hmm i tried on my trojan.. kinda whack halfway then stop hitting. Is this meant for magic only or magic melee?
Old 05/15/2006, 17:27   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by HackerX@May 15 2006, 17:24
Hmm i tried on my trojan.. kinda whack halfway then stop hitting. Is this meant for magic only or magic melee?
mainly a tao bot but it works 4 all classes I beleive (not tryed archer) if it stops it's usually 2 meditate etc if u got that checked accidentally
Old 05/15/2006, 17:49   #20

Hey this is awfully nice.. lol First post btw and btw lix this is a lil off topic but i got a question. i used to play maple story and through memory offsets in cheatengine it was possible for me to make a *** mode hack (no damage) and a Monster vac hack ( meaning all moster spawn at one location) with ur help i wanna c if this is possible for conquer. but i need the help of ppl who are capable of understand all the the things in the memory offsets (EX eax, eac, and how to find there offsets )
Old 05/15/2006, 18:05   #21

WOW this thing goes crazy on pheasants lol, starts hitting friend friends button and actions :? what res is this intended for?

EDIT: and guild + msgboard now :?

EDIT 2: More probs well it spams the hell outta mana and hp hotkeys even when your mana is full, it then will go in search of mobs and hit them whilst spamming the mana hotkey, wasting half an inv of pots before it stopped (4 me)

EDIT 3: scared the **** outta me, thought I'd been banned lol
Old 05/15/2006, 22:37   #22

Nice work... Just 1 question, is it configureable for archers(scatter)?
Old 05/16/2006, 04:07   #23

I ddblchecked. No meditation or anything check.

Only Check and enemy box selected + auto roam.

Experience hitting halfway and my char stop doing anything.

I am using a Trojan and at hawkings. ^^ my little feedback.
Old 05/16/2006, 16:07   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by HackerX@May 16 2006, 04:07
I ddblchecked. No meditation or anything check.

Only Check and enemy box selected + auto roam.

Experience hitting halfway and my char stop doing anything.

I am using a Trojan and at hawkings. ^^ my little feedback.
sometimes it stops for me to but as soon as something hits you it should continue.

Also thought this should be bumped
Old 05/17/2006, 07:01   #25

oOoo good work n good luck on finishing