Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about conquer partner

Discussion on question about conquer partner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there any way to set it so it will only pick up elite / super / +1 items ??? and not any normal items
Old 05/13/2006, 18:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
if you want to have +1 items you will have to choose "Pick all", because +1s are decided by the server when you pick them up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer Partner
11/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I have been looking on the site and there are alot of co parners so i was wondering if someone could point me to the newest edition cause in the other ones it does semm to pick up the items for ex. mets so cud sumone plz tell me :cool: ;)
Conquer Partner help
07/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
has anyone noticed the COPartner cracked by puzzlebird ( i believe thats the most recent ) sometimes cant hit BlueBirds? yes i have it set on the flying setting and most the time it will hit them fine but everyonce in a while i notice it standing there trying to attack a bird (i assume trying to attack)?
About Conquer Partner
03/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Does it log you off after 5 dura? Because I don't want my items breaking on me.