Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i got scammed..

Discussion on i got scammed.. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have a lvl 76 warr dat i traded for a 102 archer and i've had it for over a week now and now jus today i couldnt login,so i login wit my tao and i see dat the archer is on and i asked him wat happened he said dat i tried to scamm him so he changed the pass to the archer, but i didnt even scamm him. Then i changed pass on warr and login and his naked. Wen i first got the archer he was naked, but i had like 1 super and 2/3 elites.
super+2 Antler hat,UniqueDragonNecklace,UniqueDiamondRing,EliteRo sewoodBow,EliteRhino Coat,UniqueKylinBoots.
wen i ask him for my archer items bac he said no,also the warr items he had on the warr i traded were mine but i sold them all cheap to him..1.2kk for eveyrthing:
eliteGoldhelm+2,uniqePlatinaNecklace,UniquePearlRi ng,Elite+2LightArmor,UniqueBrassClub,Elite+1WolfSh ield,UniqueSnakeskinBoots.
Old 04/23/2006, 23:35   #2

k, there is nothing either we or you can do since you traded accounts which not is allowed.
Old 04/23/2006, 23:36   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by jolt99@Apr 23 2006, 16:26
i have a lvl 76 warr dat i traded for a 102 archer and i've had it for over a week now and now jus today i couldnt login,so i login wit my tao and i see dat the archer is on and i asked him wat happened he said dat i tried to scamm him so he changed the pass to the archer, but i didnt even scamm him. Then i changed pass on warr and login and his naked. Wen i first got the archer he was naked, but i had like 1 super and 2/3 elites.
super+2 Antler hat,UniqueDragonNecklace,UniqueDiamondRing,EliteRo sewoodBow,EliteRhino Coat,UniqueKylinBoots.
wen i ask him for my archer items bac he said no,also the warr items he had on the warr i traded were mine but i sold them all cheap to him..1.2kk for eveyrthing:
eliteGoldhelm+2,uniqePlatinaNecklace,UniquePearlRi ng,Elite+2LightArmor,UniqueBrassClub,Elite+1WolfSh ield,UniqueSnakeskinBoots.
Erm, you got scammed.. Shouldnt buy accts or even trade em, are you posting here for some reason or questions? if you do, post it up. Ill try my best to answer em
Old 04/24/2006, 00:50   #4

i hate him he keeps sayin that i scammed him first so he scammed me, but i didnt scamm him if i did i would have some of the items but i don have anythin cuz i didnt scamm him, he scammed me.
Question:
could sum1 dat plays on volcano plz kill him?
Old 04/24/2006, 01:20   #5

I'd like to make a point here...if you're dumb enough to trade off accounts to anyone that you're not physically able to hurt, DONT DO IT. You got your things stolen...noone really cares, and the world is going to keep on spinning.

-einhornchen
Old 04/24/2006, 01:54   #6

elite*gold: 20
this is what happens when ya trade accounts and not get the unique id # so u can change the e-mail and pass otherwise he wouldnt' have got the archer back so it is your own stupidity and i dunno why your posting it on here cus i doubt anyone cares.
Old 04/24/2006, 02:00   #7

Tw3ak is right.NO ONE CARES SO Y POST IT? IT ISNT A WARNIN OR N E THING WE'RE ACTUALLY TEACHING YOU NOT TO TRADE ACOUNTS N' S**T
Old 04/24/2006, 04:14   #8

I bought a rb water from a rb lvl 130 archer,and got all info and changed pass,email,and all tat.
Old 04/24/2006, 16:29   #9

lol dude

why shall someone trade a lvl 102 archer for a lvl 76 warrior >.< thats so Noobish
Old 04/24/2006, 16:51   #10

roflolmao u got scammed!
and guess what!
nobody cares xD
Attached Images
File Type: gif post-53-1145890278.gif (57.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 04/24/2006, 16:59   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by trojanvirus@Apr 24 2006, 16:51
roflolmao u got scammed!
and guess what!
nobody cares xD
nice pic, but if noone cares, then y do ppl answer?
its these things, that keeps forums alive go on!
Old 04/24/2006, 18:35   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by jolt99@Apr 23 2006, 23:26
well.. nobody here care if u got scammed.
Old 04/24/2006, 21:13   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by jolt99@Apr 23 2006, 23:26
Lmao suck **** you dumb ****
Old 04/24/2006, 21:16   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by Doobs+Apr 24 2006, 21:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Doobs @ Apr 24 2006, 21:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jolt99@Apr 23 2006, 23:26
Lmao suck **** you dumb **** [/b][/quote]
^^