Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paste in Client

Discussion on Paste in Client within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paste in Client

Ok so my "n" key wont work at all, i have it copied so i can paste it places. Except the problem with pasteing is that I can not paste it into the conquer client. I have a few accounts with "n" in the username. Does anyone know what i could do to solve this?
Old 04/10/2010, 17:27   #2

It won't let you paste n into the client lol. I just thought of this, maybe i can find in the co folder where it saves ur saved usernames, and just enter the username there, so its there when i open the client
Old 04/10/2010, 18:12   #3

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
press the windows button + u and use the desktop keyboard
Old 04/11/2010, 06:44   #4

on screen keyboard?
Old 04/11/2010, 12:32   #5

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Right click, paste?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Or Paste Your Hack!
01/10/2010 - Wolfteam - 2 Replies
Guyz We need Ammo_Grenade_Box hack not ammo_box_ammo hack plz any one can upload it:confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::ma d: we need this hack and green cmas its very nice ihave it but he say gamehack was detected ihate this:rtfm::rtfm: plz help!!!!!!:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsd own: You Can use visual basic or another program:mad:awesome:awesome:awesome:awesome:awesom e:
how can i paste the cheat here..
12/15/2009 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
i have cheat but i cannot share to you..... how can i paste the cheat here ???... plsss teach me.... thanksss........
how can i paste the cheat here..
12/14/2009 - Grand Chase - 9 Replies
how can i put the cheat in this place..... cause if i have a cheat i cannot share ... because i dont know how to put the cheat here [plsss help me... thanksss,..... i will press thanks to you if you help me..
Copy Paste
04/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Is there any ways to get copy paste thingy in isro by using programs or sometin? Thx. Peace.
Can anybody paste
02/18/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies
Can anybody paste cheat engine saved file with no coldown adrees thx for private servers