Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is Infinite Robot Possible?

Discussion on Is Infinite Robot Possible? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, I searched for this topic under a couple of different keywords, but was unable to find it. So if it's already been posted, please forgive me and redirect my attention to the already available information, rather than ******** at me.

I have next to no computer programming experience, so I am pretty much unaware of what is and is not possible. However, I have downloaded a speedhack from this site which basically does the same thing as a full-time cyclone. My question is this: I s it possible to extend the time on other xp skills? If someone made an infinite robt disguise, you can bet that I'd use it. So if anyone has any ideas, or if someone has done it and suceeded (or failed miserably/been patched) let me know. Thanks!
Old 03/29/2006, 21:20   #2

You can edit the files so that your char moves faster. Just cuz your moving faster doesn't mean you have infinite cyclone as you put it. The server manages how long the time period is for each xp skill so my answer would be no that is impossible.
Old 03/29/2006, 21:21   #3

Don't think there is an hack for that, but I've heard that if you turn into robotform before your changing your size on your in-game charater at that guy in market.
You would stay as robot forever, if you now dont re-change size or contact GM.
Old 03/29/2006, 21:28   #4

hmmm
interesting

Actually, sweethome, my attack rate and speed all went up when I used the hack. It wasn't just an appearance thing.
Old 03/29/2006, 22:48   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by UberBaka@Mar 29 2006, 21:28
hmmm
interesting

Actually, sweethome, my attack rate and speed all went up when I used the hack. It wasn't just an appearance thing.
your acutally jumping faster, as for attacking speed, its client side
Old 03/30/2006, 16:55   #6

Really? Where would I go to tweak it?
Old 03/30/2006, 17:58   #7

Nope its not possible
Old 04/04/2006, 07:09   #8

Aznpride? Attack speed being client-side, where would I go to find it?

My intuition tells me that some ungodly things could be done with this...