Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO Partner

Discussion on CO Partner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i can hope someone can help me...it seems my CO Partner doesnt like to pick up items anymore even if i have the "pick all" option on....i watched it for like 2 hours and it hasnt picked up 1 piece of gold, it even passed up 2 mets! wtf. i decided to try it on a new server and up until now it has worked fine but once i started killing elfapes it seems it decided to tell me to **** off. >.< everything else works fine, it d/cs at 6 dura on any weap/armor, it autopots, it auto xp skills, and it auto d/cs on (hp amount). if anyone has even a suggestion i can try let me know. I have like 3 diff versions and they all do the same thing.
Old 03/20/2006, 07:28   #2

Mine picks up all the gold and items, with these options:

* Use Fullscreen Window (1024x768)
*In game, press Options and mark the "Show Names" button.
* Have inventory open while you lvl/plvl.
Old 03/20/2006, 08:49   #3

Received Thanks: 1,169
use a older version! the latest from 18.2 r very buggy.. !! just search arround in Conquer Partner Thread for it ..
Old 03/20/2006, 11:44   #4

the newer versions are buggy but if you have show names on (in your CO 2 client) it works fine...i just kinda got tired of running around with all the names showing all the time...problem fixed, if you want to hunt or lvl with CO partner you MUST have names showing, unless someone can tell me different.....if not...maybe a mod can sticky this or put it into faqs for CO partner note: this did not help me with the newer versions, i already had an older version on my comp b4hand and used that, which is the only version of CO partner that acually does seem to pick up items for me, i got that with the release of the CO panther private server