Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

funny ass scam

Discussion on funny ass scam within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
have 2 noobs in market 1 sitting just off screen from 090,115 in market and the other sittin right in the main square. have the one sitting in the main square spam like hell....to dupe items stand at 090,115 in market. drop item then press alt+F4 OLD GM TRICK!! next have the off screen squatter hop down and pick up stuff that dumbasses drop and log off!! only problem is there are too many dumbasses in this world and if too many show up they tend to drop only **** stuff as a test. but if only 1 guy shows up he may drop somethin good..
Old 02/11/2006, 10:02   #2

How is this a dupe?
Old 02/11/2006, 10:07   #3

its not a dupe in any way but if someone BELIEVES its a dupe they may drop a good item and then hit alt+f4 (windows command for CLOSE PROGRAM) and viola they log off leaving good item for you to hop down and take
Old 02/11/2006, 15:22   #4

can you explain more, plzplz? I'm a newbie scammer and I need some lessons.
kthxbye
Old 02/11/2006, 15:48   #5

Only people that are completely computer illiterate will fall for this joke "Alt+F4 GiVeS u hAxOrS*" lol sad kinda that anyone would fall for this..... O well i guess its a contribution.....
Old 02/11/2006, 19:12   #6

lol I was actually just bored as hell with market spammers so I decided to **** with them. really I took this screenie too late there where people LINING up to try!! I was laughing so hard I just had to share with you guys cuz **** there might be a dumbass this actually might work on! LOL
Old 02/12/2006, 05:01   #7

hahaha, by any chance do you play in dragon server as an archer named Deez_Nutz
Old 02/12/2006, 06:19   #8

:/

Maybe if they're like 2 years old.
Old 02/12/2006, 21:59   #9

nah thats just a noob I created just for this goofin off
Closed Thread