Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Lab

Discussion on Free Lab within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was wondering if anyone could explain to me in detail how to ge the free lab?

I did a search and found a topic on it but they kept refering to something like matzone dc. I wasnt sure wat it was and the whole guide made no sense to me.
I know im noob but can seombody explain it to me in simpler terms.
Old 01/21/2006, 05:06   #2

hmm well i havnt tested it but im almost positive it works cause why else would som1 say it anyway

take a windscroll in lab then when ur done scroll out using windscroll then repair or w.e and us GC to go to metzone then just go up through metzone past nightdevils en **** and when u go through top portal close ur client, it works the same as the leaving met zone trick which i did test and it works so then when u relog in u should be at lab i think i hope this works cause im gonna start going lab4 constant and i dont wanna spend alot of money
Old 01/21/2006, 05:50   #3

if this works for you let me know.
1. wats wind scroll?
2. which portal is top one, coordinates?

thanks
Old 01/21/2006, 15:05   #4

this is cool ok heres the steps

go lab w/stone city scroll and dc in lab
get out of lab using scroll and jump to met zone 2nd map where the nightdevil and robot is
go to the portal of that map jump in and when black screen comes u log out
Old 01/21/2006, 15:20   #5

this will work only if you log off in the lab first. the portal in mz sends you to the last place you logged at.
Old 01/21/2006, 15:26   #6

if u wana ask somethign post it in the main section1!?!?!?!??!@@@ Q@#R<!@<!!~?!?!!?
Old 01/21/2006, 15:28   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Theory@Jan 21 2006, 15:20
this will work only if you log off in the lab first. the portal in mz sends you to the last place you logged at.
duh~ didnt i said haha
Old 01/21/2006, 23:50   #8

when you dc on the black screen, do u use escape..or do u do it another way
Old 01/22/2006, 10:17   #9

this trick does not work. This is exactly what i did. I was done lvling at lab, i logged off. Logged back and used windspell. Went repair and used gc to adv zone. went to nightdevil map and jumped into the portal to water devils and closed my game when black screen. Didnt work. ******* u got me stuck at metzone now ******.. -1 karma.
Old 01/22/2006, 19:37   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by babooz@Jan 22 2006, 10:17
this trick does not work. This is exactly what i did. I was done lvling at lab, i logged off. Logged back and used windspell. Went repair and used gc to adv zone. went to nightdevil map and jumped into the portal to water devils and closed my game when black screen. Didnt work. ******* u got me stuck at metzone now ******.. -1 karma.
u sir are an idiot u porb got dced in met zone map u dumbass it works fine
Old 01/22/2006, 22:58   #11

don't forget... fot the trick to work you can't go in market, you can't disconnect anywhere else but in lab... the trick works... and not only to get back in labby... but to escape mz also and go to tc directly... depends how you use it
Old 01/23/2006, 00:21   #12

Quote:
LOL
Old 01/23/2006, 06:00   #13

Quote:
noobz

plz read all the thread on this MZ thinky before u start flamming anyone ...

if more had said it work it does work .. maybe u had make some mistake somewhere ask nicely .... 100 pct it work if it doesnt work for u .. read more on this trick .... noobz

and stop flamming ppl ... sigh ... noobz
Old 01/24/2006, 01:38   #14

**** trick dont work. I didnt get d/c on my way there or didnt go market/tg.. and if i did go market, i would end up in tc if i used the trick. I went to nightdevils map, went up to the top left portal that leads to water devils. I alt-f4 when black screen came up, conquer closed. i log in and im at water devils map. I went back to night devils and tried it again for about 10 times. kthanks
Old 01/24/2006, 07:52   #15

Yes it works..first time i used it today.And im very happy that it works.