Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Download SirHooks from ShareCash?!?!

Discussion on Download SirHooks from ShareCash?!?! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Download SirHooks from ShareCash?!?!

Hey guys!

I got a lil problem here. I am from Sweden, Europe. And when im trying to download from sharecash, im not getting this survey to fill in my email, nooo. I need to fill in my cellphone number and those other 4 didgits that you gotta do when you start your cellphone ( dunno the name of them ).
And it doesent matter what survey i get, it allways ends up like this.

But thats not the worst part, the worst part is that i will ALLWAYS end up paying like around 15-70 kronor ( 1.50-7 euros ) And i dont want to do that just to complete a fu**ing survey!

And dont tell me to keep trying to download from there. I allways end up to fill in my cellphone number and get a 7.00 euros bill thrown in my face

So, my question is!: Is there any bypass for this? like a script or something? since Greasemonkey aint working anymore, i wont be able to download from that **** site!

I appreciate any tip! THANKS!
Old 02/25/2010, 00:26   #2

SirHooks
Old 02/25/2010, 02:28   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Download the file through a proxy. A good proxy site is
Just copy/paste the download link into the address bar to the right where it says "Enter a URL to visit:" and press "GO".
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/25/2010, 07:46   #4

so it unlocks those shittty website that need survery,i mean u can download directly without doin anythin?
Old 02/25/2010, 20:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Download the file through a proxy. A good proxy site is
Just copy/paste the download link into the address bar to the right where it says "Enter a URL to visit:" and press "GO".
Sounds very good, but didn't work for me =/
Got any other sites i can try? Tnx!!
Old 02/26/2010, 21:14   #6

yup doesnt work here either, can some1 upload to megaupload or something like that. there a dozens of sites who do work without making it hard to your self xD
Old 02/26/2010, 22:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by drethz View Post
yup doesnt work here either, can some1 upload to megaupload or something like that. there a dozens of sites who do work without making it hard to your self xD
No one should upload on another site, have u read SirHooks creators wishes?
" Do NOT upload this on another site, just wait for us to upload it to another one.. etc etc.. if you do upload at another site you will get a warning, but we might delete the thread and bot completeley " something like that, so DONT! T_T

Tags
download, problem, sharecash, sirhooks, survey