Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Breaking IN to bot jail

Discussion on Breaking IN to bot jail within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/15/2006, 11:38   #31

elite*gold: 0
is there any posible way to add Jupiter to bjx 1.0 server list ? i`m kinda new around this forums and allthou using all sorts of bots and hacks never heard about this one b4 . pls don`t argue , help

btw, editing server.ini alone didn` help...

sory for the late post here , got to bot jail this mornin while doin` hunt with COPANTHER ... )
Old 02/15/2006, 11:41   #32

hm... i`ve edited it wrong , , put a wrong `]` . anyway , now i get a server maintanance error... cound anyone help me in some way
Old 02/01/2008, 07:43   #33

guyz, i have question..
how do i get my main char out?
i know a way to get into botjail without any program.
drop item in mid-air <<< does it count?

if it is, how is new noob get in and main char out? plz explain thanks!
Old 02/01/2008, 10:24   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkforever View Post
guyz, i have question..
how do i get my main char out?
i know a way to get into botjail without any program.
drop item in mid-air <<< does it count?

if it is, how is new noob get in and main char out? plz explain thanks!
ROFLOL!! bumping a 3 year old threat ^^

Anyway go to the market whit a nubchar next to the dude where u can make metscrolls and DBSscrolls theres a NPC that can send u to botjail, besure to have DBS whit u to bust ur main char out! 1st time it cost 2dbs 2st time 3dbs 3st time ur banned and cant bust ur self out

Greetz,
Kami
Old 02/01/2008, 11:42   #35

plutonik49 ... man ... u can go with a low lvl char (under 15) in mkt and search for a guy...dunno his name...he`s near jeweler guy ... and u can get in BOTJAIL FOR FREE and u can get out for free (only with the one u entered, not the one that was sent by the server there)
Closed Thread