Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Cliker!

Discussion on Auto Cliker! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need auto cliker or macro for plvl in lab

all have?
Old 11/21/2005, 06:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
first of all try running a search fo wht u need u cant say u did cause i did and i came up with alot but heres ONE of them try it out

Similar Threads Similar Threads
auto cliker
03/16/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
i need auto clicker for ragnarok.
hilllfe bein ein boot cliker
09/25/2009 - General Coding - 9 Replies
hallo leute ich wolte ein bott schreibe der das tut der sol mit dem köser auf eine bestimmte stele gen dan die maustaste lings drügen dan an eine ander stele gen und wieder maustaste lings drügen das sol er tun ich hoffe iher könnt mir HELFFFEEN HotKeySet("{F10}","_Exit") While True
L2 cp cliker?
08/20/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Well i play in hellbound, and i saw much ppl using some program of cp pots... ex: im in pvp, and or i do a blow (im dagger) or i put cp pots... and theresppl that do both at same time ex2: when i attack someone that is farming, when we get 1 dmg, he put cp pot... very very very fast... ofc thats not him clicking.... so i wanna know some program... i already tryed one way that was posted here, the macro with the color of cp bar, but i cant put it working. Pls help me,
very simple conquer cliker
04/17/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 2 Replies
veryy very simple, just extract him in any folder and open, use page up home and ins for active the functions and page down end and del to stop, very good for archers. RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace think its help a lot , will click ctrl, left and right botton of mouse :)