Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request for melee macro..

Discussion on Request for melee macro.. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there or can one be made to auto-level on 2.0 as a melee class (warrior or trojan) ... Sorry I searched and couldn't find...

+ karma if you have..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AutoIt] Melee macro
02/12/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 22 Replies
New melee macro which allows you to chose offense or defense. Borrowed some code (a lot of code) from Ices #cs---------------------------------------------- -------- Simple melee AutoIt script by TeabagGus Script requires two people with running the same script There is a 5 second delay for the macro to start Wand is slot 8 Heal Self is slot 1 Rest is slot 5 Weapon is slot 0
[AutoIt] Two Accounts, One Computer Melee / Parry Macro
06/09/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Instructions: ESC Key - Terminates Macro Pause Key - Pauses Macro Accounts Need to be ran in windowed mode. Parrying Account should be logged in, with Shield and Weapon equipped and unsheathed. You will need to have rest assigned to the 0 hot key on the hot bar. If your going to be leveling Polearm, I suggest you find a corner to back into or it will not work. Character should be in Mouse look mode before you alt tab to the Attacking character. Attacking Account should be logged in...
[Request]Melee.dll substitue bot
01/01/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Anyone have a bot that works like Melee.dll? All I need it for is 5 clients at once. I want to be able to team 5 warriors. The first warrior will be my main and the other 4 will cast Roar spell. Melee.dll did this perfectly for me but the creator of that bot hasn't updated yet. Pft if someone could give me an open source to melee.dll and what memory addresses to look for I could have it updated per patch. Thanks for you help and happy new year! +karma and thanks!!
[Request]Melee.dll substitue bot
01/01/2010 - CO2 Programming - 6 Replies
Anyone have a bot that works like Melee.dll? All I need it for is 5 clients at once. I want to be able to team 5 warriors. The first warrior will be my main and the other 4 will cast Roar spell. Melee.dll did this perfectly for me but the creator of that bot hasn't updated yet. Pft if someone could give me an open source to melee.dll and what memory addresses to look for I could have it updated per patch. Thanks for you help and happy new year! +karma and thanks!! :)
[REQUEST]Fix for 5165, melee
12/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
For the 5165 source, you can't melee. Has anyone fixed this? If so could you tell me how? +k