Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need help with file extraction!

Discussion on I need help with file extraction! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy I need help with file extraction!

Hello everyone, I need help with some files that have a different extension for example "file.exe.rar" already tried to extract these path files, but without success.

They are path of CO 5095 and it needs a launcher for files extras, please who can help me with this files, I will leave a print and the aq files in the topic and please I need help to have these files.

Old 01/17/2018, 04:41   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Firstly, TQ Binaries are banned here. It's very unlikely that you'll find help. Best ask whatever forum you got that from (or that bestconquerbr server you bought that from - you got btw). Secondly, that's because it's not a rar file. It's probably a virus or just an Enigma protected brick because you were scammed... Regardless, you shouldn't be running a TQ Binary server. It's heavily exploited, aka. people can access any account on your server at all times. The take away of this conversation being you got scammed.
Old 01/17/2018, 16:38   #3

If your going to use tq binaries or a source at least for *** sakes give some information on what approach have you done to resolve your problem rather then asking stupid questions.I believe this is a core reason epvp is at the state currently of what it is, people keep asking questions yet haven't taken any form of time to resolve there own problems prior to asking.
Old 01/17/2018, 17:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochCommunity View Post
If your going to use tq binaries or a source at least for *** sakes give some information on what approach have you done to resolve your problem rather then asking stupid questions.I believe this is a core reason epvp is at the state currently of what it is, people keep asking questions yet haven't taken any form of time to resolve there own problems prior to asking.
I agree
Old 01/18/2018, 03:12   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Well, the real issue is that this isn't our problem. They bring their problems from other forums or when they get scammed. Leave that **** with whoever you got it from. It's in no way related to us.