Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reminder of DB contest. Purchasing db code tomorro

Discussion on Reminder of DB contest. Purchasing db code tomorro within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm purchasing code tomorrow, it'll arrive in three days after the purchase. I have to wait for TQ's response if we could purchase five db codes for 15.99 USD and have five seperate codes for reward.

Just a reminder of the screenshot contest read more about it here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silk Purchasing in kSRO
07/17/2012 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Silkroad Online well thats the page, hit yellow button, then what? xD paypal prefibally thanks.
[Question] About purchasing rewards
07/29/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
pag nagload ba pwede na gastusin o hihintayin sa august 3. ung sa imp knight
EVE - ISK purchasing risky?
02/06/2010 - Eve Online - 19 Replies
So i think my question might be interresting for several people but not only for me. Today i thought to buy a few houndred million ISK for arround 10$ but a friend of me warned me that it could be that the ISK-transfers would be monitored and if they notice that you bought ISK your amount of ISK will be resettet... So here is my question, has someone allready made expirience with ISK-purchasing? Did sth happen? and WHEN was this the last time ^^? thanks alot :) edit: kurzfassung...
Purchasing coins for S-shop
07/15/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
I was wondering if someone could help point me in the right direction to setting up an account so when people purchase my coins they recieve them and the money goes to an account. I used the search button but cant find anything on it. If there is a post pls put link and close. TY have a good day.