Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please Help! MeteorDove coordinater

Discussion on Please Help! MeteorDove coordinater within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I heard there was a way in which u coukd find meteor dove by its coordinates. Ihave look thro the forum, but i still havent find it. Can anyone please tell me how do i get the coordinates of mteor dove.
Thanks
Old 09/23/2005, 02:04   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by ChEaT@Sep 23 2005, 01:42
I heard there was a way in which u coukd find meteor dove by its coordinates. Ihave look thro the forum, but i still havent find it. Can anyone please tell me how do i get the coordinates of mteor dove.
Thanks
no ther isnt a way..its been patched.. [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=atleast u searched 1st' border='0' alt='atleast u searched 1st' />
Old 09/23/2005, 02:05   #3

Yeah good job for searching.
Old 10/07/2005, 23:18   #4

I found what i was looking for its coloader i could use it to find metor dove in an aproximate distance i think its like 1/2 screen with that and meteor doves bigger and map mets are way easier to find thanks for reading my post.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread