Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teamspeak/Vent Group

Discussion on Teamspeak/Vent Group within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Teamspeak/Vent Group

Hey fellas I have been away for awhile but now I am back and am looking for an elite group of people to play with. I used to be at the top of my server about 2 years ago and was a dedicated player. I want to get back there but I want competent people to play with. People who use teamspeak and such is a must. Anyways just reply to this thread with the teamspeak or vent info so I can get up to speed and back in the game. Thanks.

Also I was wondering about the red name system...it seems it has changed? Now if someone goes red they can buy back their gear?
Old 01/10/2010, 01:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yes, if loose a piece of your equipment and it was locked you have 7 days to redeem it. The redemption price is like 1/10 to 1/20 of its actual value but if someone drops a +7 +8 there more than willing to drop 700-800cps

May I ask what server did you play on?