Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about edit client

Discussion on question about edit client within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post question about edit client

can Anyone help me to remove viruses scanner From client with ollydbg if possible ?
Thnx.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
client side edit question
02/26/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey all. Do any one know how to create new monster shape or edit a shape(i cant turn c3 to an image to edit:( ) ty all
[Question]Edit client info
05/18/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 13 Replies
Hey. i have changed some items on NPCS like i made all hotan 9D Weapons into 11D Weapons (i did pvp server instant 101) but now if you get inside the game and you but 9D its still 9D and you need to do restart to see the 11D. i want edit the client side so it will show the 11D Insted the 9D On NPC , i have Pk2Extractor.exe and Pk2Editor.exe from OX33.org and i just need to know whice files i have to modify thanks alot. btw i want replace 9D images with 11D Images + discraption is that...
[Question]I edit client.cs + debug and nothing
10/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
How come when I open client.cs with c# and I edit for example the welcome message to my server name and then debug it then when I login it still says the old message. I can't edit it. Anyone have any idea? Flamers will be reported.
[QUESTION] In client edit.
09/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Im trying to remove the effect of King/Queen can anyone tell me where in client that is.