Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Healing Reborn Guards

Discussion on Healing Reborn Guards within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/01/2005, 21:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
I have a question,do u also loose dura in your house?
nobody else can go there except ur wife :/
Old 09/01/2005, 23:13   #17

house is best place to do things like that..no1 can see it...cept ur wife(i wudnt get one for fear of losing the sdgs in my item box) but dura does drop..tho this is how i was lvling celestial b4 rb..every hour or 2 i come bak..press F2 for new sceptor..and resummon guard..then start again
Old 09/02/2005, 14:50   #18

*just a quick note* if you heal a normal guard it will kill you :P

@bountey Anyone in Your team (eg. Make a team add ur freinds) can enter ur house if you want to bring someone with a guard inside. But yes Your house is the safest place to do it. Because no uninvited guests can come in.

Use your house and a tougher sword then you dont have to worry about dura, take ur ring off and it should do just about as much dmg if not just hope that ur tao can heal quick .

Example Adv heal (first lvl) is 500 hp that will get you about a minute at 8hp per hit by your warrior so just set ur tao to heal every 50 seconds or so too allow for fluctuations. And a beefy sword like the level 70 one with a couple of super kylins and ur sweet.
Closed Thread