Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help

Discussion on help within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok so i've searched the forum and i tried some of the things to get out of metzone alive by switching maps. so wat i did was switch the name of arena.dmap to mine-one.dmap and mine-one.dmap to arena.dmap. and then i got in co and into the mine and ended up in a corner in the tc arena. but when i jump i sometimes discconect and sometimes i make it to the protal and then discconect on it and cant get out to tc. can someone please give me a detailed explanation of wat to do? i'm stuck in metzone with over 30 mets and dont wanna lose them.
Old 07/26/2005, 05:42   #2

wait so errrrr your saying switching maps works?

and your supposed to swith the maps with the arena map and then jump out as close to the wall as you can and then run (not jump) to the portal
Old 07/26/2005, 05:53   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by adrianna@Jul 26 2005, 05:42
wait so errrrr your saying switching maps works?

and your supposed to swith the maps with the arena map and then jump out as close to the wall as you can and then run (not jump) to the portal
i still dont get it, can you give it step by step since i still cant get out
Old 07/26/2005, 07:35   #4

Hm, I haven't done metzone in so long... I remember there was one portal (I think the one before nightdevils?) where all you have to do is jump on the portal, press escape (esc) and log off while your screen is black. That way, when you log back on, you're in tc w/ all your mets. Someone please correct me if I am wrong or add anything to clarify what I had said. I haven't gone to metzone in quite a while.
Old 07/27/2005, 00:02   #5

well TrooxAzn, the portal u are talking about is on the night devil map at top left just before water devils, and you do not have to log out while the screen is loading, u can wait til it loads as long as u dont move when u go through. when u log off and back on, u will be in the last place u logged on.
Old 07/31/2005, 10:53   #6

i think they patched the map changed thing becuz ive successfully done the map change before but now everytime u map change u get dc