Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is there ever gonna be conquer 1 player lol

Discussion on is there ever gonna be conquer 1 player lol within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i get dced at times cause of router and im wondering if theres ever gonna be conquer 1 player DIablo 2 lod online and 2 1 player why not conquer?
Old 07/10/2005, 19:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
I doubt there will be single player conquer. kinda defeats the point of a Massive Multiplayer Online Game

Oh yea, I bet you have a Linksys BSFR11/40 or something like that. You have to set it to forward the Conquer port. IDK which on that is; look on the Conquer website or check the community forum
Old 07/11/2005, 21:30   #3
NyaR

LOL!!!oneone

Old 07/11/2005, 22:47   #4

elite*gold: 312
yeah... dont count on a single player C.O.

Notice.... its called
Conquer ONLINE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Attentions for Conquer online pirviate server player!
11/18/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Attentions for Conquer online pirviate server player!
Conquer Player
09/09/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies
I found this tool in net its a Music Player for Conquer it will be shown in the right corner of conquer there where nothing is. And yes u can make your own playlist. Your conquer must be set to 1024 to view it correct Just have fun witch it
Single Player Conquer 2.0
08/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
So I was thinking, Diablo has both single and online player modes, why can't CO? The coder (not me for now) could make their own server emulation program to act as the "server", basically just adding AI to the client side. The user would have complete control over drops and whatever else they need. This project would be massive, you're basically programming a single player game, but it would be awesome just to have it at a LAN party with whatever stuff you wanted just messing...