Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bug] Reborn Guards

Discussion on [Bug] Reborn Guards within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/19/2005, 23:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
My RB friend is ******** around with it, and a quick search of the Conquer forums yielded not a lot. Maybe you have to get your guard to pass over a spot a couple of times from all directions...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where to do reborn and 2nd reborn in CoMy?
09/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
where can i do reborn and 2nd reborn? Thats the question
[Problem] With Guards attcking Rb guards
07/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok i seem to be having a problem with Guards Attcking Rb guards so i had to take out where guards attck mobs is there anyway i can fix this?
[Need Help] Made stigma guards need help with revive guards
09/17/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey i made stigma guards (guards that are stigging you) but i need help with revive guards, the guards are using Pray skill (to revive) but how to make it so they use the skill when you are death? because they do nothing when you are death (they can only attack alive things;s) THIS IS NOT FOR A PRIVATE SERVER I PUBLIC MY SOURCE WHEN IM DONE ;)
QUESTION about reborn and 2nd reborn at lv130
12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
my question is if i got reborn at lv130 and got extra 55point after i got lv130 again and got reborn again what will happen to the extra 55point when i first reborn? because i don't want to waste time lv to 130 if i got 2nd reborn these point will gone. any one have a lv130-lv130-and reborn please help me thank you^^
Healing Reborn Guards
09/02/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
Hey guys, I dont know how many people know this but if you want to heal your reborn guard, just hold control as if you were going to attack it. I only just found this out, but this is great. Now, I have 2 clients running, 1 my warrior, 2 my RB tao. "So what!" you say Well, as you all know pheonix levels on guards.