Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Armor hack

Discussion on Armor hack within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
There's hell that broke through in Honor. Somebody is DC''ing everyone with some armor.ini file and no one can log in when you see it. Here's an SS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1120937813.jpg (19.4 KB, 17 views)
Old 07/09/2005, 22:13   #2

Well you could just edit your armor.ini and put that on it, to get rid of this error.
But someone is using ghost dance as well.. which I haven't managed to fix by editing action.ini
That problem is caused by people using CO2 stuff on CO1.. I dont have CO2 ini so I cant fix it very well -_-
Old 07/09/2005, 22:14   #3

Another just popped up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1120940040.jpg (19.4 KB, 7 views)
Old 07/09/2005, 22:20   #4

theres 2 armors and 1 armet I think, I've edited em on armet/armor.ini and I dont get errors anymore, only action error -_-;
Old 07/09/2005, 22:46   #5

Actions are to be edited in the 3dmotion.ini file.
You can find the edited 3dmotion.ini file here also
Old 07/12/2005, 06:36   #6

I got a similar error with MAP files...
IE use scroll to teleport to TC for example and I get

"Error loading plains.Dmap"

However the "map" loads fine. I can see everyone happily jumping around and I can even drop items, use other scrolls.... chat etc... but I can't see myself, move, pickup anything, attack anyone. The only solution to this problem I have found is to reinstall CO, or get a "backed up" version of the standard map.

Has THIS happened to anyone else? I haven't seen the armour.ini issue yet, but I'll be sure to make a "backup" of that file as well now XD