Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking gold

Discussion on Hacking gold within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm thinking that one way to get an unlimited supply of gold would be to tell the server that you've dropped 500 gold wihtout actually decreasing that amount from your stash. But would this really work? From what I understand the server does calculations and if they don't add up you get disconnected. So if the server sees that you've picked up 500 gold and also sees that that 500 gold didn't decrease from your stash then there may be an out of sync error. Am I right?
Old 07/02/2005, 06:20   #2

do not post questions here anways they server checks any amount of gold carefully
Old 07/03/2005, 07:33   #3

The server does not actually 'see' u dropping your gold..before u drop any gold, the server first checks how much money ur having, then how much are you dropping, checks again, then minusing off from your inventory, checks again, then drop it and checks again.
Old 07/03/2005, 08:15   #4

its like this

verb/Drop(var/N as num)
set src in usr
if (N > Amount)
usr << "You don't have that much [src]!"
return
if (N == Amount)
Move(usr.loc)
else
var/obj/Money/O = new src.type (usr.loc)
O.Amount = N
O.suffix = "([N])"
src.Amount -= N
src.suffix = "([Amount])"

N> Amount = if the gold amount u droped is bigger than amount u have.

if N==Amount , if the gold u droped is equal or lower than gold amount u droped it contuine the whole proccese thing.

var/obj/Money/O = new src.type (usr.loc) <--this create the gold ore on ground.

this is just crapy coding of game i use 2 work on lol.