Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Archer Bot needet

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have created an archer, but always forget to change arrows when they are empty. can somebody make a bot which check the ammount of arrows and recharge them when needet. thx.

*Edit*
if somebody know, how to make one, plz write it here

Old   #2

I am pretty sure I could make one, but I don't know like the key combo and what not... could you post the specifics?

Old   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Big-IN what are you using to make the bot ? Are you using pixel based programs or just normal macro ? Or AutoIt ? Or macro express ? C++ ?
Old   #4

Quote:
i have created an archer, but always forget to change arrows when they are empty. can somebody make a bot which check the ammount of arrows and recharge them when needet. thx.

*Edit*
I don't believe he is making one. He is asking for someone to make one for him.

Old   #5

is there a bot to lvl in lab 4, a bot that autokills minotaurs?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by dgamer+Jun 23 2005, 21:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dgamer @ Jun 23 2005, 21:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> is there a bot to lvl in lab 4, a bot that autokills minotaurs? [/b]

this bot should check the ammount of equipped arrows and reload them when needet (when 2 or less arrows left).

Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2005, 18:19
Big-IN what are you using to make the bot ? Are you using pixel based programs or just normal macro ? Or AutoIt ? Or macro express ? C++ ?
i&#39;m not making a bot. i&#39;m asking for someone, who can make one.

<!--QuoteBegin--roundknot
@Jun 23 2005, 18:17
I am pretty sure I could make one, but I don&#39;t know like the key combo and what not... could you post the specifics? [/quote]
the arrows are on F1.
Old   #7

i currently have one under development it reloads for scattering but not single shot still gotta figure out how to read the actual arrow amount rather than just a count of how many times rightclick has been initiated. its still a lil buggy but if yall want ill post for beta testing
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Big-IN@Jun 23 2005, 09:16

*Edit*
Quote:
(XtremeX-CO @ Jun 23 2005, 18:19)

i&#39;m not making a bot. i&#39;m asking for someone, who can make one.
You aren&#39;t creating a bot. So what you lied when you said that you tried to create a bot, to get a bot ? It doesn&#39;t work like that. If you look there are bots for archers. Like the Basilisk trainer. But you didn&#39;t look. And you also lied. Shame.
Old   #9

I haven&#39;t lied can ya point me to where the bastilik trainer is extreme ?? lol

EDIT : nvm i found it pinned now
Old   #10

BIG-in=Tw3ak ???

If not i was talking to Big-in
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by XtremeX-CO+Jun 24 2005, 17:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XtremeX-CO @ Jun 24 2005, 17:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Big-IN@Jun 23 2005, 09:16

*Edit*
Quote:
(XtremeX-CO @ Jun 23 2005, 18:19)
* Big-IN what are you using to make the bot ? Are you using pixel based programs or just normal macro ? Or AutoIt ? Or macro express ? C++ ?*

i&#39;m not making a bot. i&#39;m asking for someone, who can make one.*
You aren&#39;t creating a bot. So what you lied when you said that you tried to create a bot, to get a bot ? It doesn&#39;t work like that. If you look there are bots for archers. Like the Basilisk trainer. But you didn&#39;t look. And you also lied. Shame. [/b][/quote]
XtremeX-CO take a look at the line you made bold on his post....hes saying he made an archer on co as in a character not a bot. please kindly read thoroughly before flaming people as its not nice.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by pappawolfie@Jun 24 2005, 22:02
i currently have one under development it reloads for scattering but not single shot still gotta figure out how to read the actual arrow amount rather than just a count of how many times rightclick has been initiated. its still a lil buggy but if yall want ill post for beta testing
i like bots. plz post it. i will make beta testing
Old   #13

ok lemme make it a lil more user friendly and ill post it tommarow
Old   #14

thx