Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello there! 5065 items request

Discussion on Hello there! 5065 items request within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello there! 5065 items request

Hi I would be gratefull if someone has or will make some sort of hack where you can see +1 items on the ground. for 5065 private servers! Please thanks in advance
Old 04/20/2015, 19:44   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
seeing +1 on ground is not possible. There's no data in the ground item packet to list if it's +1 or not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2015, 00:36   #3

Thanks! Now I know that I should stop spending time on google looking for that kind of hacks. anyway would you mind in telling me is there anyway to find any hack that would auto collects dbs and money in inventory? and some cyclone hack skill because if I use speed hack I may get banned.
Old 05/02/2015, 00:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleL View Post
Thanks! Now I know that I should stop spending time on google looking for that kind of hacks. anyway would you mind in telling me is there anyway to find any hack that would auto collects dbs and money in inventory? and some cyclone hack skill because if I use speed hack I may get banned.
i am sure you are playing on phoenix-classic

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I have an problem at adding textures for items from 5165 to 5065
02/22/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
As the title says I am trying to add garments from 5165 patch to 5065, the only problem I have is that on 5165 they are needing some files in /ini (witch are .dbc extension) and on the 5065 I want to add there are no .dbc file extensions but some .ini files named same. I mention that they are wearable, show on the ground , view in inventory , only problem is that you are invisible while you play. (Found those files on an DVD of mine with ConquerSX files, from my first days on conquer private...
[GUIDE] add new items into bin 5065
12/21/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 31 Replies
ok guy's many ppl saying that u cant add new items add new skills,etc,ect into the binary patch 5065 thats wrong so now i will show u how to have "BusterBlade and TwinDragonRing" in ur database and the client :D GUIDE 1- Download my patch and the "SQL file" 2-patch ur client up with my patch 3-open ur cq and choose "Execute batch file" than puck up my file and execute it 4- now restart ur server and have fun :d 5-it should be like that when u guna equip it :D
[REQUEST] 5065 Cq_Itemtype
08/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Can anyone give me a Cq_Itemtype that is translated?
[Guide]To Move MoonGoddess To TC,To Get +12 items Binary 5065
06/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
Dear Members, -I'm glad to be realy here,I'd like to help everyone and i didn't get any problem from that matter, -today im making thats topic cuz of i saw alot of ppl asked about move this lady called MoonGoddess in TC to allowed your player to getting free +12 items,and that's is good for new servers..!! Guide is starting now:- open Navicat prog, and open your database , chosse cq_npc table ,then click on Ctrl+F Or go to Edit list and choose Find ,,then write MoonGoddess...
[Request]Need new garments in 5065
06/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
can someone help me how to add new garments in client version 5065?=) dont flame or annoy me plzzz or dont put stupid replies!