Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How does tq detects an auto clicker?

Discussion on How does tq detects an auto clicker? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How does tq detects an auto clicker?

My acc was banned suspected that i was using a bot. I reported on the Customer service and the gm replied that according to their record i have a background program named AutoClicker(well it was true). I denied their report and told them i was using a warcraft hotkey instead. Now I am afraid if should I use again the clicker (for hunting purpose only) or maybe not, or should I ask for non background clicker, since the gm said it was running or background.
Any replies will be much appreciated
Old 11/09/2014, 14:43   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3edada View Post
My acc was banned suspected that i was using a bot. I reported on the Customer service and the gm replied that according to their record i have a background program named AutoClicker(well it was true). I denied their report and told them i was using a warcraft hotkey instead. Now I am afraid if should I use again the clicker (for hunting purpose only) or maybe not, or should I ask for non background clicker, since the gm said it was running or background.
Any replies will be much appreciated

Either patch this yourself somehow, or just don't use a "background" clicker.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2014, 14:47   #3

Less technical bypass, get a $10 mouse with macro features.
Old 11/10/2014, 13:07   #4

do you know some non background clickers? Please give me some links. Thank in advance.
Old 11/18/2014, 22:55   #5

Screw programs, use a 555 timer in your mouse you'll never get banned afterwards.
Old 11/27/2014, 23:33   #6

I use one called FreeMouseAutoClicker to lvl my skills in my house with SMG gears as its quicker also used it to farm archers back in the day (put in fg3 and set to scatter and then auto right click) been using that years and never been banned or found out.

Tags
{ angelius }