Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ways to Earn money without Buy and Sell in the market?

Discussion on Ways to Earn money without Buy and Sell in the market? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ways to Earn money without Buy and Sell in the market?

I want to know different ways to earn money without Buy and Sell Technique
For example the metdoves?

I have a lvl 127 archer
Elite+3 earrings
Elite+3 necklace
Super+3 Ring
Elite+4 1 soc SDG Coat
Super +3 2 soc RDG bow
Elite+3 Boots
Super Heaven Fan
Elite +1 Tower

BQ:What should I buy next to improve myself??
Old 09/22/2009, 12:21   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Buy dbs.
Bless equiments.
Moon box quest
Hunt.
Win GW
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2009, 20:17   #3

Db boss
CleanWater
GuildBest
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2009, 13:32   #4

About the moonbox quest i can't attack a lot on moonbox monsters anyone else ill gv thx to every1
Old 09/23/2009, 19:23   #5

u should hunt at metdoves, make lot of metscrolls, then save some money and buy cheap normal moon, vio, fury gems and do blue mouse quest, sell metscrolls from that quest and buy cheap gems etc. As archer u should have lot of sdg in your eq, 1st save money to 2sdg your bow, then start saving money for 1sdg normal cap, neck, boots, ring, then start making water farms. Good luck man
Old 09/23/2009, 22:04   #6

do all of the above and also do snake islands at the same time, you spend a few mins jumping and kill a king monster and could get mets or a DB or a super gem, it respawsn every 30 mins-ish so you can kill it then get back to another money making method and come back in 30 mins again. I found a DB from it recently but normally get 1 met, got 6 mets sometimes and never gotten a gem yet
Old 09/24/2009, 00:17   #7

elite*gold: 20
hunt in min macs, make a archer to 110 (takes 2/3 days, do bound quests)
bot it at min macs also, after 2 days of bottin you should have enough for around 2-3 dbs if you bot all day,
Old 09/24/2009, 08:23   #8

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by _StarScream_ View Post
hunt in min macs, make a archer to 110 (takes 2/3 days, do bound quests)
bot it at min macs also, after 2 days of bottin you should have enough for around 2-3 dbs if you bot all day,
He said he already had a 127 archer lol =p
Old 09/26/2009, 13:59   #9

could try pleveling since your archer quite high, plevel water get to 110 get db, rb get super gem .. most people do that .
Old 09/28/2009, 17:43   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post
He said he already had a 127 archer lol =p
you can then bot 2?:P one in min macs one at macaque :P