Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Could u help me please ?

Discussion on Could u help me please ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Could u help me please ?

Before i type a single letter i was undecided cuz,

you guys believe in "got no mercy wiz newbies"
always act like he wasn't go to a school b4 ur English is sucks
or u have no idea about wut's going on
that's why i'm not posting or reply much.
anyways i have read and searched in a lot of posts about wut i'll ask about
sorry for this silly introduction just to prevent any stupid posts
here is my questions
Which better to use to programming a bot C# or C++ ?
about conquer packets
TQ always update them packets encryption forms ?
and if they did that will lead to bans right ?
last 1 . is that pretty hard to programming a bot run wiz a clientless or even hybird ?
i ask this cuz i have seen member call YuKi said " it's hard to develop a bot runs clientless nowadays since Client should run side by side

Thanks in advance
Old 05/24/2014, 19:32   #2

C#
Yes
Yes
Yes
Old 05/24/2014, 20:08   #3

There's no such thing as "no mercy for the newbies" there's only "no mercy for idiocy".

It's faster to develop in C# because the library is immense and it's easy to use where as with C++ you must have previous knowledge and experience which in this case is not an option considering you consider yourself a "newbie". Because of that you should start learning a (any) programming language and get used to programming. Afterwards research about whatever you want to do, in this case a bot.

Clientless bots are hard to make because TQ added some ways of detecting such bots (I don't really know what they added or whatever they did as I wasn't interested in the subject, and although there are people here who do know they won't share [nor should they] what you should do to build a clientless bot).

To be able to build a clientless bot you have to get acquainted with a programming language and reverse engineering asm in order to be able to build TQ's protection yourself and then use it to be undetected.

You have a long road ahead of you.

EDIT:
I have made a mistake and said that the issue "we" have is against idiots but that is not correct. The issue is against idiocy. Idiots are born that way, there's no help for them, where as idiocy is fixable in many cases.
Thanks
1 User