Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Poisonous Arrows Skill

Discussion on Poisonous Arrows Skill within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Poisonous Arrows Skill

hi...
archer after reborn to warrior (archer>warrior) gets Poisonous Arrows skill,but The skill Poisonous Arrows is available when you are level 70+ and equipping low-level bow and arrows (both are under level 70)

after reborn to archer again (archer>warrior>archer) he gets the same skill.
my question is..after the second rebirth is there any restriction on Poisonous Arrows skill? can i use it whatever my level and whatever my bow level?
thanks in advance
Old 02/05/2014, 16:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
As i remember yes you can use it without any restrictions

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EP2] Poisonous-LC
12/03/2012 - Last Chaos Private Server - 156 Replies
http://s1.directupload.net/images/121121/2ziz2f7l. pngGerman Version (Scroll down for English) Wir bieten euch: - 24/7 Spielspaß - ein erfahrenes und vorallem aktives Team - einen gefixxten Client (Amerikanischer) - Zahlreiche Events
Streaming Poisonous Sn4ke
03/02/2012 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hallo ;) Ich streame hauptsaechlich fuer das game Leauge of Legends . Bitte um Unterstuetzung. own3D.tv - Poisonous Sn4ke - Livestream Danke.
Poisonous Arrow
09/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Those anyone familiar with poison arrow ? have many question about it. 1)What is the damage done and duration , does it same as poison blade effect ? 2)How does it works ? Conquer official website writen : So does it only work for bow below lvl 70, does it work with account like
Make super arrows all look like 130 arrows
01/01/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 9 Replies
Have you ever longed to have those fabled 130 super arrows? They just look so...powerful! Well, now you can - and all you need is a super bow. So, anyone who wants to change their super arrows to look like 130 super arrows, download my handy little file in the end post. I may add more edits to this once I receive my reply from a PM, related to editting and I may take requests. Here is the screenshot:
Archer arrows and skill question
09/21/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
hi guys... even though this is an off topic here but il set it anyway...lol do you know whats the effect of every arrow? how long does it take to train each one and how do i know its done? hint says use this arrow .. that arrow.. whats the advantages of its arrow.. tnx...