Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question (the item of the highest battle power of a certain type in your ....)

Discussion on question (the item of the highest battle power of a certain type in your ....) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation question (the item of the highest battle power of a certain type in your ....)

hi guys
i got a super dagger lvl 30 1 soc
and i want to sell it in my shop but
when i'm trying to get it in, a red window appears, says (the item of the highest battle power of a certain type in your inventory can not be vended)
... so how can i put it there?

i hope you can help me guys...
Old 07/31/2009, 08:08   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Use a merchant.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2009, 08:12   #3

what is it and how?
Old 07/31/2009, 17:55   #4

make a char that is a merchant char then bp dont mean squat you'll have to become trade partners with it but hey if you cant trust yourself who can ya trust heres a link to help ya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question/Request (Item Type)
09/14/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
I understand you all do your best making good bots/hacks/toold/exploits But i jsut wanna ask friendly if you can make a ItemType so that you can see the stats of all items noto nly weapons gems and talismans but also armors boots etc. Greetings
any chance to drop the highest potency item?
05/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
as the title says, i got plvl gear on my 110 water and want to give it to next water, but on my ring it says it cant trade it... i tryed to get killed by player and mobs.. didnt drop (btw the ring is not "locked") maybe going red on the water and getting killed wil fix it? open to any solutions
Item type identification question
04/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
ok... i know this is likely to be a big question and it may sound stupid and annoying lol but... ive heard of these bots that can identify if an item is ref uni eli or super (yes i know not +1) if i used this while i was at my computer hunting just to identify item types so i dont have to pick up EVERY item what are the chances of being detected and is their one that will only work like this without using bot hunting also where can i get it and how does it show what type it is to you?...
Need item type and token type boot
03/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi All programers and makers of boots, Great job. Could some one make item and token type boot for patch 5118. Please