Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

quality items on every drop!

Discussion on quality items on every drop! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb quality items on every drop!

ok i found out that u hav a 100% chance of gaining a quality items whenever u kill a physical water devil in adv island.
whenever they drop an item it will b a quality it3m.
came across it when i was forever stuck in the adv islands.lol
just wanted to share this to u guys.
hope this helps u out somehow.
if it does press thx.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2009, 12:29   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Any mob killed in adv zone will drop quality gears, so old.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quality Items every drop.
09/24/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 29 Replies
ok i accidentally came uppon this little thing.lol ok i was in the water devil area and i was killing all the water devils lookin for the db devil. wondered in the water devils that hits physical attacks. i picked up all the items or gears that they droped and founed out that all the items i picked up was refined an uni or above. it turns out that every item they drop are quality items. idk about socked tho,still testing that part of my theory out. but just wanted to share this little...
[Help[ How Increment Item Quality Drop
09/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello everyone I ask a lots of question this day, srry for that, but now I have a small problem Please help me to solvent this, In bird Only drop Normal item, I need this drop some Elite unique and Super items, but not much, When I atack a birdman this said this codec "2006-1-1 0:00 2006-2-9 20:00". Any one know about this?
Seeing the Quality of Items
08/31/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I am looking for a program that allows users to see the quality of items on the floor, like mets dbs ref/uni/eli/s, etc. i did use the search button but many lead to outdated and broken ones. can anyone link me one that is currently working and is clean? thanks a bunch