Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ninja Vs. Trojan

Discussion on Ninja Vs. Trojan within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ninja Vs. Trojan

Hey guys, I've been trying to decide if I should RB my Tro>War into a Ninja or Trojan for PKing. After reading the TQ forums for a while I stumbled upon some interesting information about Gemming & Weapon combos.

8 Super Tortoise Gems, 6 Super Dragons gems yields the best Damage Delt : Damage Taken ratio for PKing, with this in had I set to crunching some basic numbers between damage delt by a Trojan & Ninja. From what i've calculated it seems that Tro>War>Nin with Katana/Katana or Katana/Dagger are my best options; Just thought i'de post this in hope for some opinions aswell.

I've found alot of data on the CO forums that seems to stand up pretty well.

Weapon & Skill Damages
Lv130 Super Katanas Deal 4330-2250 Damage
Lv130 Super Blades Deal 3165-2476 Damage
Lv130 Super Swords Deal 2752-2200 Damage
Lv130 Super Clubs Deal 3937-2045 Damage
Lv130 Super Daggers Deal 1857-1720 Damage
Fixed Phoenix Deals 124% Total Damage
Fixed Penetrate Deals 240% Total Damage
Fixed Rage Deals 145% Total Damage
Second-Hand Weapons add 45% of their Damage to your Damage Total

Note: I've only used base damage of a Super Weapon with no +?s or rings as these are eigther static values or fluctuate from player to player. In a perfect world i'de be doing calculations with Super +12 weapons & both a Super +12 attack Ring & Heavy Ring, As the +?% damage from dragon gems is a static scale calculated after all weapon and spell damage its easily added afterwards since the number & quality of gems used differs from player to player.

Ninja Combos:
Katana/Katana : 6278-3262
Katana/Blade : 5754-3364
Katana/Sword : 5568-3240, Phoenix : 7135-4017
Katana/Club : 6101-3170, Rage : 8846-4698
Katana/Dagger : 5165-3024, Penetrate : 12396-7257

Trojan Combos:
Blade/Club : 4936-3396, Rage : 7157-4924
Blade/Sword : 4403-3314, Phoenix : 5459-4109
Blade/Blade : 4589-3590
Sword/Club : 4523-3120, Rage : 6558-4524, Phoenix : 5608-3868
Sword/Sword : 3990-3190, Phoenix : 4947-3955
Club/Sword : 5175-3035, Rage : 7503-4400, Phoenix : 6417-3763
Club/Blade : 5361-3159, Rage : 7773-4580
Club/Club : 5708-2965, Rage : 8276-4299

Note: Scent Sword, Fast Blade & Poison Zap (to my knowlage) deal 'Total' damage at a range.

After a little number crunching its quite easy to see that a Ninja with Katana/Katana is the best combo for normal attacks, and Katana/Dagger is the best for proc damage, Although procs cannot be relied upon for PKing its interesting to see the damage difference. I didn't add a Dagger build to the Trojan Combos because i've only ever seen 1 Trojan using a Dagger build which is quite a minority compaired to the decently large number of Ninjas i've seen with Katana/Dagger.

If you have an opinion or preference please don't hesitate to post it, although I would appreciate some reasons as to why you prefer it rather than just "pblade/sword is best". Thanks.

---

On a completely unrelated note, (yes i have looked, and yes i have found alot) if anyone knows of a Warrior, Trojan or Ninja leveling guide they would highly reccomend feel free to post that aswell; a friend of mind is interested in starting to play and anything that'll make his life easier would be helpfull.
Old 05/12/2009, 08:47   #2

For those that would suggest Tro>War>Wat instead I don't really like playing 2h characters, dunno why. Just don't.
Old 05/13/2009, 02:15   #3

it's all about u not the dam u do
if u have skills to use fb and ss so it's better than any ninja
if u gonna be full dual soc gears +6
just club and sword and u gona 2 hit any ninja full dual soc +8
but u should look at skills u gonna get from being pure ninja and the compo u used here
counter kill is the only reason gonna make my rb my ninja to ninja-ninja-ninja
so trojan is better till now .
and as u mentioned u can use katana and dagg
that will make u lose alot of ur hp points
katana already needs alot to use
add to that 176 in str to use dagg
u gonna die 1 hit from any trojan
so the best go for Trojan
Old 05/13/2009, 06:56   #4

Hmmm, you make a valid point. I'm from Australia so i play on about 150 - 300ms Latency which makes SS & FB alot harder. Statistically if you use a Tortoise/Damage gem build in full 2 socket, -7% bless gear as ANY class with atleast 10k health you cannot be 1 hit by anyone within a 7 potency range above you, excluding nobility potency. (Not sure about the practicality of this since the introduction of Fans & Towers) So aslong as whoever i'm fighting doesn't have above +8 ring or weapons, or a tortoise build i should be able to 1 hit them and be safe from being 1 hit as eigther ninja or trojan.

Perhaps somone could awnser this question for me?, You say that the Agility needed to equip a Katana & the Strength needed to equip the dagger are required to wield them? (never really having played 2nd RBs before) I was under the impression that stats, level & weapon skill weren't required for equiping items, similar to items under Lv70 on your 1st reborn; but i take it this is not the case?
Old 05/13/2009, 20:19   #5

Well if u rbed into a tro, you would be way stronger than if u wud rb into a ninja. If u rb into a nin, u can have 2 katanas, and u can put ur pnts on str. so u can wield something like..a super club thats lvl 130 and a super sword thats lvl 130...and that way u'll still have twinfold...Hmm but tro-war-tro is the best combo out there....Some ppl in my server are like...nin-war-archer....nin-war-fire...nin-war-tro...mainly because they want poison...but its really up to u...if u have skill at ss and fb, etc..then sure..but if u don't..b a ninja..So yah..hope i helped...but if u really like being a ninja, then make this acc into a tro, and make a pure ninja..so u can have substitution...u can turn it on and off..and it is really powerful...just like reflect, although u can lvl it...and when someone hits u and substi. works, they hit a 1 on u, and u auto hit them with your own strength, not theirs...so yah...Hope I helped!
Old 05/13/2009, 22:13   #6

All i will say. Trojans will always dominate the pvp system. They will remain the strongest chars in the game. You can also make a Nin-Warr-Tro...Tro with toxic fog can be fun too =)

But katanas are stronger than Clubs.
Old 05/14/2009, 03:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtiger151 View Post
Well if u rbed into a tro, you would be way stronger than if u wud rb into a ninja. If u rb into a nin, u can have 2 katanas, and u can put ur pnts on str. so u can wield something like..a super club thats lvl 130 and a super sword thats lvl 130...and that way u'll still have twinfold...Hmm but tro-war-tro is the best combo out there....Some ppl in my server are like...nin-war-archer....nin-war-fire...nin-war-tro...mainly because they want poison...but its really up to u...if u have skill at ss and fb, etc..then sure..but if u don't..b a ninja..So yah..hope i helped...but if u really like being a ninja, then make this acc into a tro, and make a pure ninja..so u can have substitution...u can turn it on and off..and it is really powerful...just like reflect, although u can lvl it...and when someone hits u and substi. works, they hit a 1 on u, and u auto hit them with your own strength, not theirs...so yah...Hope I helped!
Hmmm, i was never really a fan of Toxic Fog can't see it ever being extremely useful for PKing, With the Substitute you hit them for what you would normally melee them for? and they hit you for 1?

Purely because of that I'm going to start doing a Nin>Nin>Nin heh, sounds better than reflect. Do flying archers still take the damage? or is it only from melee & FB/SS?
Old 05/14/2009, 14:53   #8

flaying archer get the whole dam like any one
and scattring archer as well xD
so get ur nin-nin -ninja
and another water-war-trojan
and as u said u can get good gears
u will be the best for ever xD
Old 05/14/2009, 23:51   #9

Ahh well, in that case I've gotta thank you guys! I can get a Tro>War>Tro & a Nin>Nin>Nin xD So far i'm about lv70. Made some enemies on my server so its a little hard to get plvl'd.... heh.

BTW does anyone know the strength a non-RB ninja will have at 120?
Old 05/15/2009, 12:12   #10

well ninja has its x2 damage due to twinfold
while tro has its FF and SS