Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stabalization Bug

Discussion on Stabalization Bug within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stabalization Bug

a friend of mine was telling me of a bug where he can perm items cheap he didnt tell me HOW but he said something about needing to drop the item and also have the non perm dsoul close to ending, anyone know of this bug and want to shed some light on it?
Old 01/27/2013, 11:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigtekz View Post
a friend of mine was telling me of a bug where he can perm items cheap he didnt tell me HOW but he said something about needing to drop the item and also have the non perm dsoul close to ending, anyone know of this bug and want to shed some light on it?
There is no way to do that. Cause the progress of perming an item can't be modified with dropping it on ground even if its 80% ready.
The best way to get a perm item is to but from market, In my server the perm p6 katana is like 35db( +7 -5 2sok) the problem is it is a Katana soul not the Hammer one , so you will have to use more 1 small p stone to put other soul but anyway you got a nice item at the price of what you would pay to make it perm p6 ( its almost 8k cps to make perm p6 an item).

If that bug about you telling would exist no one will tell you or share with others cause its a nice way to make profit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2013, 13:03   #3

elite*gold: 19
not possible.