Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just Questions Need Answer

Discussion on Just Questions Need Answer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Just Questions Need Answer

i need some one who is professional to answer me

will we be able to use BOTS CID PROXY after patch 5102 or no ?

if we will be able to use bots we need some one to make anew bot list for this patch
Old 02/26/2009, 06:36   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Only time will tell
Old 02/26/2009, 06:46   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsirafy View Post
i need some one who is professional to answer me

will we be able to use BOTS CID PROXY after patch 5102 or no ?

if we will be able to use bots we need some one to make anew bot list for this patch
i am not that professional u ask for but i am sure you will be able to use bots as always ,
1- no system yet against hacking or cracking it is a matter of time nothing else
2-the fact you can tell for now is that TQ is not sure if the new patch will catch players who use bots,it is simply a campaign against bots , they ask players to help recording or screen shooting boters
3- the light bots still working tho
Old 02/26/2009, 23:18   #4

elite*gold: 0
thanx at all

Similar Threads Similar Threads
some questions please answer :)
04/05/2010 - Flyff - 1 Replies
Hi :> 1- what is the best char in seiges 2- can we use skills ( buffs - attk skills ) in guild seige or 1Vs1 seige ? 3- what is the best weapons for Blade 4- is there is any hack that can show us where is the end of each mobs' area ( can work with that Tom's antihack) ! :( like if someone going in Azria for AoE , when he takes many mobs some of them run away ! because he went to nother area . !
have some questions plz answer !
10/24/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hello guys I want to ask some questions which no-one can answer it only PVPers do ok :
PLZ IF ANY ONE CAN ANSWER ME THIS QUESTIONS
05/22/2009 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
First of All hello so i have morethan one question the first one is: i were using cid proxy and it was working good until i chanded my windows copy and when i run it says "exe Cannot be modified after it generated" even after installing java and netframework with latest updates is also doesnt work btw i change my windows more than a time to let it run 2nd question: i heard that there are many coders here wich can change in CO2 files so if it is possible to change in any file to make...
[Questions] Waiting for an answer?!
02/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
Hello Guys , just some questions ... 1- Is there a way to use 5 bot without buying it? 2- is there a way to dye my armor 120 black for free? 3- Is there a way to get the items on the ground VERY fast , as the GuildBeast Drops db and someone should loot it. 4- and latest one , how do you feel after these questions?
Questions For Profissional ... Plz Answer ..
08/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Hi every one Iam AnimeDesigner at server dream > faith . i wanted to ask what is the kind of items which cant be upgraded the lv. ?? ( +1 , soc or what ?? ) plz answer me with all the unupgradable item ... Thanks Before .