Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leaving the BotJail

Discussion on Leaving the BotJail within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/02/2012, 02:30   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Badass here
**** right how you been trouble? Barely seen you since I moved over to Cabal then SWTOR then left for "Real hacking", btw as for the original posters question of:
Quote:
when i disconnect the noob and log in the 3rd timer the message disappears, is it possible that i can somehow prevent this message from disappearing? i know that this might sound silly but kindly if u know a way to keep this message from disappearing tell me
So theres no way to summon NPC's client side or initiate Dialogues by packets now? strange was working in March/April time apparently.

NovaCygni
Old 11/02/2012, 17:02   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
**** right how you been trouble? Barely seen you since I moved over to Cabal then SWTOR then left for "Real hacking", btw as for the original posters question of:

So theres no way to summon NPC's client side or initiate Dialogues by packets now? strange was working in March/April time apparently.

NovaCygni
yeah thats why i am confused as well, i remember that when i disconnected having a dialogue on with an NPC that the dialogue remains after i log in again, however thats not the case anymore
Old 11/02/2012, 17:24   #33

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post

NovaCygni
The CPs check is more than likely built into the leaving dialog, as in, it checks cps before showing the leaving dialog.
Old 11/02/2012, 22:32   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheater3000 View Post
yeah thats why i am confused as well, i remember that when i disconnected having a dialogue on with an NPC that the dialogue remains after i log in again, however thats not the case anymore
May have changed but considering the lack of Proxys these days yourll be hard pressed to be able to check...
Old 11/03/2012, 14:26   #35

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheater3000 View Post
It doesn't freaking matter if you have a dialog open client-side, the whole thing is checked server-side anyways
Old 11/03/2012, 17:45   #36

Quote:
It doesn't freaking matter if you have a dialog open client-side, the whole thing is checked server-side anyways
well, it was worth a try
Old 11/04/2012, 06:59   #37

page 1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
ok lol.. the number of botjails is stored in a database. you could send the wrong info to the server by tempering with the client (but much more complex then you are trying) but that will not help your case since the server will check your data with the actual data existing in the database. if the two do not match it will just fall in a default option where your request is refused.
page 4:
Quote:
exactly how many times do you need this explained to you?
Old 11/04/2012, 17:58   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
page 1:

page 4:

exactly how many times do you need this explained to you?
do i have to write " i got it " so that u would believe that i did? lol
Old 11/04/2012, 22:19   #39

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
This thread, thanks to some users have become simple spam, therefore,

#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread