Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online Computers [Clearer]

Discussion on Conquer Online Computers [Clearer] within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Online Computers [Clearer]

I was looking for information about the servers hosting the real Conquer Online game. I was unclear about the first topic i created, People thought i was talkign about private servers. I am not. I mean like the real CO Servers u botters play on.

I hope this will help me, and any other hackers out there. You will have to find your own way to make your way in look like it has never happened, i am not realeasing my way. Took alot of work. =P Thanks In Advance Guys.

So far this is what (thanks to Kinshi88) we have got.

Quote:
Looks like their Servers support these Security Features:

* Fortinet Hardware Firewall
* 100 Mbps Internet traffic throughput
* Unlimited IP addresses in a trusted interface
* 100,000 concurrent sessions
* Gateway AntiVirus / AntiSpyware / AntiMalware
* Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
* Virtual Private Network (VPN)

Old 02/12/2009, 00:39   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim22444 View Post
I was looking for information about the servers hosting the real Conquer Online game. I was unclear about the first topic i created, People thought i was talkign about private servers. I am not. I mean like the real CO Servers u botters play on.

I hope this will help me, and any other hackers out there. You will have to find your own way to make your way in look like it has never happened, i am not realeasing my way. Took alot of work. =P Thanks In Advance Guys.

So far this is what (thanks to Kinshi88) we have got.
thx..... . Lawl i got by. anywho same as you not releasing anything. But literally that right there should be enough for anyone that Really wants to get by. =p
Old 02/13/2009, 01:23   #3

Hmm, Got any ideas of how to get in? My friend said he might through ports and sending files along with packets.
How would you get in?
Old 02/26/2009, 01:06   #4

Bump?