Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CleanWater.. help

Discussion on CleanWater.. help within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CleanWater.. help

uhm hey everytime i get a c.w from the waterlords. i happen to drop it, i need a way to get outta theyre without dropping it . its been 5 times now =( so please someone tell me a way not to drop it n get it safe
Old 02/09/2009, 12:49   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandok View Post
uhm hey everytime i get a c.w from the waterlords. i happen to drop it, i need a way to get outta theyre without dropping it . its been 5 times now =( so please someone tell me a way not to drop it n get it safe
You should give it to a noob below lvl 15 so when a monster kills him he will not drop.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2009, 12:53   #3

Get better gears, noob.
Old 02/10/2009, 03:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptordin View Post
You should give it to a noob below lvl 15 so when a monster kills him he will not drop.
word dude, ima try that out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortysteve View Post
Get better gears, noob.
fukin ****** theres no way out, u have to die. n i got full2 soc +7 on my tro.. i have to take em all off then die to get out fukin retarded piece of shyt
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2009, 15:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandok View Post
word dude, ima try that out

fukin ****** theres no way out, u have to die. n i got full2 soc +7 on my tro.. i have to take em all off then die to get out fukin retarded piece of shyt
u can get out. On the last island u find a dude that will get u to Re-island and another one on the same map that will get u to desert2, then u can scroll to tc. I am just wondering how come u are full 2 sok +7 and don't know this old trick (with the lvl 1-15 noob) :confused, maybe u are very lucky on co
BTW at that equip u wont die, if are a lil faster on the last islands
Thanks
4,294,967,295 Users
Old 02/10/2009, 20:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo2073abuse View Post
u can get out. On the last island u find a dude that will get u to Re-island and another one on the same map that will get u to desert2, then u can scroll to tc. I am just wondering how come u are full 2 sok +7 and don't know this old trick (with the lvl 1-15 noob) :confused, maybe u are very lucky on co
BTW at that equip u wont die, if are a lil faster on the last islands
dude i know there is a NPC called Boatman at the very top left to get out, but when i get ther it transports me to the island u get to after u die (looks exactly same buy doesnt have water lords). and i usually buy clean waters if i have to, now im thinking of quit bulking and make some more dough in the game thats y i wanted to know about this .. and the top left level map monsters hit my tro 2k , i got almost 14k hp and those monsters have crazy rage attk. they basically out screen attack me. so i die there no matter wut since its a crazy spawn out there.
Old 02/10/2009, 23:11   #7

gotta be over 200 bp and 2nd rb to stand a real chance with minimum gears against them.